Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex (14023 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by jiblotech: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi Bakre, has told Alex that he is desperate to win the N45million prize money.

In a heart-to-heart session with Alex, he said: “I am here for the money.”

Tobi also admitted his love for her, but made it clear his love for the money was stronger.

“I like you a lot, Alex. But I am here for the money and I will compete against you for the money.

“However, I will not kill you or do anything that will hurt you for the money.”

Tobi encouraged Alex to be more competitive, not just for herself but for her family as well.

“I look forward to winning the Head of House challenge every time. I am here for the money and every other is extra and important as well.

“Always put your best foot forward. Now that you realise you are doing this not just for you but for yourself and your family, avoid letting negative people affect your vibe,” Tobi added.

more on bbnaija @ https://www..com.ng/tag/bbnaija/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by kellynoah: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2018
B4 nko?
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by edo3(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2018
I get angry anytime this Alex addressed bambam as a dirty girl...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Jung(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Royaldave200(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by TheAngry1: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
o
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Omooniya1: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
ok carry go!!
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by chrisbaby24(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by kofo844: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
He sure does....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Royaldave200(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Tobi my man

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by PreyeIjo: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Buts its not sure u will win , beta fvvck puzzy
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by tree0flife(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
This is the most beautiful pic of Alex I have ever seen

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Whoever pushed this to fp.. cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by kaycee125: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2018
ibk will like this statement

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by cutebae: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by silento(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2018
like he will accept he came for the puna and money , the best show in the whole world bbnaija is either you get free cash or free puna for a whole three months
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by CSTR1002: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Of course na.

Who in his right mind will look for a partner in a show for male and female whorees. ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by BabatCargo(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Too much on this bbnaija,how i wish this how we can be getting news on our economy...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by elderjo(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
nice one tobi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by kelesomething: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Tobi tobi!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Macnnoli4(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Bbnaija in patnership with nairaland brings to you bbnaija 2018 news, updates and gossips. Just passing grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by sinimapongolle(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2018
tree0flife:
This is the most beautiful pic of Alex I have ever seen
i swear...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by ojun50(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2018
with d pusssy too
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by ZorGBUooeh: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Mtccheewww!

Dis guy should forever be grateful to miracle for setting him free from the claws of cece.

If not for miracles friendship ad fans I don't think he will have much fans,plus cece would have still bin riding him anyhow like one mumu ad Nigerians will hate him for that.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by adetes: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Henhen

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by SHAKABOOM: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
Mtccheewww!

Dis guy should forever be grateful to miracle for setting him free from the claws of cece.

If not for miracles friendship ad fans I don't think he will have much fans,plus cece would have still bin riding him anyhow like one mumu ad Nigerians will hate him for that.
True talk..If no be miracle advice ad counseling the hommie for still dey wallow for cece shackles..The toracle friendship come increase im small fan base.
Im suppose sacrifice one cow for miracle,if not im family member for dey always dey social media dey defend im fucck up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by roarik(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tobi for the money kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by babatee1985(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
I don't even knw why Tobi likes ugly girls?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by shepherd003: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tobi the counselor,so if she no come win the money while you do,is she not going to be hurt? you thereby hurt her so you better let her win in order not to hurt her.adhere to this at your own peril.
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Neimar: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

True talk..If no be miracle advice ad counseling the hommie for still dey wallow for cece shackles..The toracle friendship come increase im small fan base.
Im suppose sacrifice one cow for miracle,if not im family member for dey always dey social media dey defend im fucck up.

shatap dere..tobi get fans b4 u hear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by SHAKABOOM: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Neimar:

shatap dere..tobi get fans b4 u hear

Ur MAMMY shatap.

AMADIOHA strike yu dia, becos of bb yu dey tell yur daddy shatap..Mkpi angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebubu Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / BLINK - Best Nigerian Short Film Ever? / Mama Ajasco Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.