Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (136194 Views)

How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by ichidodo: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
O.p wait first let us finish that match then we will get back to you #TeamTecno# smiley
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Cathydera(f): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
All fingers are not equal.
One man's food is another man's poison.
use the one your heart solely desire and can give you the satisfaction you want .
I am using Tecno N3 and I love it.
if tomorrow I am in need of a higher one I can decide to buy the one higher than Samsung S4.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by ZN2: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Does the techno have any NFC capabilities? (think S-beam)?

How about the "Pop up Play" feature?

Any "S-Voice" feature on the techno?

How about the smart alert?

720x1280 pixel resolution with a 306 ppi density. What's techno's stats on that 5" screen?

Don't even think about comparing he S3's camera to the techno...

Few ones I can remember at the moment.

Techno has done well to produce an affordable device with decent features, don't try to overstretch it to phones at the top of the android pile.

7 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by ril19(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
neither of those phones do i have in my possession but i can strongly say that those two brands can almost perform thesame tasks.
I wonder why many are still finding it hard to accept the obviously glaring fact that the tecno brand is re-branded.
A company that went as far as procuring a licence to produce on the android platform then what next?
Talk about the affordability. Abeeg tecno tins joor.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by sunkanmilaw: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
both makes sense... but i give it up to techno on the ground of the price anyway

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Zammydagreat(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
i reject any form of china in my life...techno be like ABA polo b4 u throw two steps u don see am with 80 people...mtschewwwww #teamHtc

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by lafuria1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sigh, it seems techno boys are always looking for validation of their choice. Techno is good base on specs and price but saying it's better than other phones like samsung isn't right. Just enjoy your phone, flaut your techno, be proud of it, no one can make it worthless and stop seeking validation on weather it's good or not

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by 50calibre(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Look at the processors of the two, Samsung S3 has quad core 1.4ghz processor with 16gb ROM whereas techno is dual core 1.0ghz. processor with 4gb ROM.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by moscobabs(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
I just bought my F7 a.k.a Phantom A1 i tank God it can give me what dat yeye samsung X3 can give.hw wud i b buying fone wit such huge amount when i see one dats cheap and can give me d same satisfaction.a dey craz??/

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
this is a sick and an unhealthy comparison I swear. You should know tecno is still trying to make a niche in the market and that should be in the next 5 to 7 years depending on how they fasten their belt. Can't u see that this they particular type is a kind of s3 copy. Compare both phones via hardware and software wise and see what am saying and lastly I just checked it out in google and itz only nigerian websites that are advertising it. NO 4KIN SCREEN PROTECTION AS IN CORNING GORRILLA GLASS IN THIS 4KIN ERA OF SCRATCH PRONE SCREENS.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by gbanikiti(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Shataaappppp!!!
yes boss!
why don't you try the Tecno Phantom? you will love the phone. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Fogman(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
The guys behind tecno knows their onions. Ask and average phone dealer the fastest selling phone and you will agree with me that in few years to come, Tecno will be the no 1 phone in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Rhino5dm: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: yes boss!
cool
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by wewe1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
dridowu: TEAM NOKIA

This is 2013, not 2003.
Nokia bawo?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by gbanikiti(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

cool
Why don't you add Tecno phantom to your gadgets? you will love the phone.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by amAZEing: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
The market for Smartphones is an open ended and level playing field according to each OEM capacity.

As l post this at the supermarket right across my office l can see Mac Cleans; Closeup and several different brands of Toothpaste. Is left for the consumer to pick the one that suits him/her best.

Same goes for the different clubs and leagues in Europe. Chelsea, Man.U, Real M, Barca etc is all a matter of choice to the Fans and Viewers.

My dad can't foist his party on the entire family. Same goes for the Faith I want to practice. It's a personal decision I need to make.

And at school my teacher can only counsel me on.the different careers. I make the final decision not him.

In the matter pertaining to Tecno and Samsung with others like BB, Nokia etc.

TECNO is the ONLY CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE in terms of Quality, Availability, After Sales Services and Performance.

When I think of Android Smartphones, I See Tecno
Android Smartphones like the bestselling N3, N7 and the much awaited Phantom A1.

10 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by moscobabs(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
All these Nokia and Samsung families will soon decamp to Tecno.give them 6months they will all become tecno Advertisers.mark my word!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Dovahkiin(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
For this reason I don't use Samsung products anymore, cos every mouse and dog now brandish some sort of Samsung product around, annoyingly in the banking hall. By the way, what da fuccck is tecno?

maybe u shd make a phone only you can use bro ,we are unworthy of sharing a brand with you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Rhino5dm: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: Why don't you add Tecno phantom to your gadgets? you will love the phone.

Wasn't that phone developed for lepers? Don't wanna go blind.
No thanks! grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Zet72(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
ril19: neither of those phones do i have in my possession but i can strongly say that those two brands can almost perform thesame tasks.
I wonder why many are still finding it hard to accept the obviously glaring fact that the tecno brand is re-branded.
A company that went as far as procuring a licence to produce on the android platform then what next?
U hav not used any of them..,how did u come to conclusion that they can perform thesame tasks?....

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Zet72(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
ril19: neither of those phones do i have in my possession but i can strongly say that those two brands can almost perform thesame tasks.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
This OP dey madt o..the person wey carry this one come fp sef dey madt. Are u kidding me? Samsung vs Techno..its like Tyson vs Bash Ali...e b like say this is just some form of advert for techno sha...mtschew

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by 2busy: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
stalyf: tecno really giving other smartphones a run for their money in Nigeria.

IT IS CALLED VALUE ANALYSIS, VALUE ENGINEERING, OR VALUE CONTROL.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Zet72:
U hav not used any of them..,how did u come to conclusion that they can perform thesame tasks?....
The guy is a broke saying dust..
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Zet72(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
grin
Zammydagreat: i reject any form of china in my life...techno be like ABA polo b4 u throw two steps u don see am with 80 people...mtschewwwww #teamHtc
angry
Zammydagreat: i reject any form of china in my life...techno be like ABA polo b4 u throw two steps u don see am with 80 people...mtschewwwww #teamHtc
Yes ooo Team HTC ...
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by gbanikiti(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Wasn't that phone developed for lepers? Don't wanna go blind.
No thanks! grin cool
Na wa o! see yarns? Rhino don fall my hand. lepers indeed! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by francis247(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
moscobabs: All these Nokia and Samsung families will soon decamp to Tecno.give them 6months they will all become tecno Advertisers.mark my word!!!!!
When Tecno upgrade to their level. Until then I'm putting my money where my mouth is.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by mankand(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tecno rules as far as i am enjoying the benefits of full utilization of the device.

Been using N3 for 2 months now and all i can say is that it is doing an awesome job, when I no longer carry my laptop around anymore. Been able to check my enails on the move, attend to skype messages, skype conference calls on the mobile even when at the air-port via wifi.

Access Microsoft word documents, do a lot of freestyles with the device so why should i now buy Samsung when I can get all the stuffs i need from Tecno, I do not care about the name.

Do not discomfort yourself just to please the world cos it can never be enough. Western countries knows it is very hard for a common man to afford such devices so they allow contract purchase in order to ease the pain of paying huge cash at once to get it and you can still return it to upgrade to a higher and latest model with just a little top up.

My friends in Spain already begged me to order some N3 for them during my last visit as they find it to be cool tongue

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by jaymichael(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
na wa o! why this poster dey do like this na? you can't even compare galaxy s2 with this phantom self. forget say the s2 can be upgraded to jellybean 4.1.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by badassnigga(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
tecno that phone got no class.
Samsung s3 rules joor
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by segzybam(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
I think comparing tecno phantom with the galaxy s3 is quite unfair. They have different strong points. For example when u want top notch functionalities, top specs e.g high screen rsolutions, superb picture quality, real HD and much more then samsung wins it. Tecno is doing well too tecno has been able to provide users with d android experience while not providing high end functionalities, we can define tecno as a middle-end phone at best. If u are on a budget then tecno is great for u. MY OPINION O

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by elphamexcels: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
I Strongly support TEAM TECNO.. I fink its high time we begin to appreciate china..
They have been of great help to Africa and its populace, if not for china, Africans would still be buying phones at extremely expensive prices. The introduction of Chinese phones, due to competition has made a whole lot of other phones purchasable.

Moreover, Tecno is planning on building a phone plant in Nigeria, because we are its largest consumers in Africans, Imagine Americans using "made in NIGERIA" Android phones. Isn't that awesome, I'm in full support of this rejuvenation.
We have been patronizing team SAMSUNG, team NOKIA, RIM(team Blackberry) e.t.c over the years, They all keep saying Nigeria is their largest market in Africa, yet what have they done to improve the Nigerian economy, besides sucking us dry?

On a normal day, i would have so abused Techno and even discourage the purchase of their products, but my neighbor uses N7, and i have seen the mod-us-operandi, its so wow. I fink its high time we Africans begin to appreciate this peeps. I rest ma case.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.