Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 (8356 Views)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
How To Root Tecno Q1 and M3
For someone, owning an android device without it being rooted is a sin. This rooting is easy for some devices and hard on others. Well, if you are a owner of a Tecno Q1 or M3, this rooting procedure should be easy for you. All you need is follow the steps below.
Compatible Devices
*.Tecno Q
*.Tecno M3
Procedure
1. Download Framaroot 1.6.0.apk from hereto your device
2. Launch and Install Framaroot
3. Click on Install Supersu
4. Click on Boromir
5. You are rooted

How to root tecno l3
Requirements::
*. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Device press settings>>Battery or download any battery optimizing app from google play e.g]
*. A Computer with an Internet Access.
*. The Device you want to Root.
*. A USB to connect your Device and Computer
*. http:///RfXtP(Bin4nary Root)
Steps:
Step 1.
Extract The Zipped File Into A Folder After downloading it from The Link Above With WinZip or anyother extracting Software
Step 2.
Run it and Select 'Other' If it asks you for Device Type. You will then be asked to Connect your Device with USB debugging Enabled. (Enable it By going to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the USB debugging option)
Step 3.
Press enter, connect your phone, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
The messages will tell you that the phone needs rebooting and will do this several times - do not panic!
Step 4.
Your Tecno L3 handset is now rooted
After a while, you will see an "All Done" message. Congratulations your phone is now rooted.
Drop Your Comments

How to root tecno phantom a+
This tutorial will show you how to easily root your Tecno Phantom A+ android phone also know as Tecno F7 using Eroot.
What you will need
1.A computer with internet connection
2.Download and Install PdaNet+ from here
3.Download Eroot from here
4.The USB cable of your phone.
Steps to root your Tecno Phantom A+
1.On your Android phone go toSettings > Applications > Development.Note:if you don’t see the developers option on your phone, gotosettings>about phone >then keep on tapping build number like 8 times , after that go back now and you will see the developers option.
2.Now click on the development icon and switch it on and then tick the USB debugging option (don’t mess with any setting there apart from checking the USN debugging option on).
3.Now connect your Tecno F7 to the computer via a USB cable select an option so that the computer will recognize your phone (USB storage or media device).
4.Now open/run Eroot, it should now display your phone as TECNO F7, ignore the Chinese writings.
5.You should see a green button with Root, click it and your phone will be rooting in a matter of seconds.
6.Now if you go to your menu items you should see superuser installed.
7.Restart your Phone and enjoy your rooted Tecno F7.
Note:when installing the PDA.net when it ask for your phone model, select others and also make sure it is running when you are are doing the rooting process.
Further question post on comment box.

How to root tecno d5,N7

First Download this app ( link below) Called framaroot LINK>>>>>http:// /4qDGW3OI 2. Enter framaroot app then klick on bromir a prompt message will appear telling you have successfully root phone you need to reboot system. 3 . Now switch off your Android phone, reboot your phone to recovery mod by pressing POWER BUTTON and KEY VOLUME UP , hold it till recovery mode appear with Android robot locate REBOOT SYSTEM 4. Then click on the first home button on your Android menus your phone will reboot it self .. that's all you ave root your Android phone. Pics below I: from the first image that's framaroot ..click on boromir. Too root your droid phone ....

My name is bonaventure izeogu..I hope this helps my fellow nairalanders I love this site.... For any question add me on 2go (webgeniusj4) or whatsapp (08164412295) don't forget 2 comment
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Localamos(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
What about tecno N7
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
Tecno N7 an d5 hav same method look up re-read
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by BedLam: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
THE LINK FOR L3 DIDNT WORK
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by lynxnoon(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
How about Tecno M7?
Cheers
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Add( www) after the http//
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by BedLam: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
E no still work or type am fully again
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Go 2 google type bin4nary.apk then search.....hope this 1 helps
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by RationalDude(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
how safe is this framaroot thingy?
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by lexrichy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
thanks rooted my m3 do how do I back up my ROM in case of a brick.
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by tonardo(m): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2013
bonaventure73: Go 2 google type bin4nary.apk then search.....hope this 1 helps
NO didn't help.
Bin4nary root up there
Bin4nary apk here..
Please come again..
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Localamos(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2013
bonaventure73: Tecno N7 an d5 hav same method look up re-read

I will try it ASAP. Thanks.
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by secnelly: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2014
bonaventure73:
This tutorial will show you how to easily root your Tecno Phantom A+ android phone also know as Tecno F7 using Eroot.
What you will need
1.On your Android phone go toSettings > Applications > Development.Note:if you don’t see the developers option on your phone, gotosettings>about phone >then keep on tapping build number like 8 times , after that go back now and you will see the developers option.
2.Now click on the development icon and switch it on and then tick the USB debugging option (don’t mess with any setting there apart from checking the USN debugging option on).
3.Now connect your Tecno F7 to the computer via a USB cable select an option so that the computer will recognize your phone (USB storage or media device).
4.Now open/run Eroot, it should now display your phone as TECNO F7, ignore the Chinese writings.
5.You should see a green button with Root, click it and your phone will be rooting in a matter of seconds.
Note:when installing the PDA.net when it ask for your phone model, select others and also make sure it is running when you are are doing the rooting process.

I cant access the links for downloads. can you post them again?
thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Chriscj(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls whats the need for rooting?
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by ojeshola: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
what about teno m9 (phantom a3) tnks
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by sureshthahrani(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Tecno F7 Phantom Full Specifications and Features
Tecno F7 is powered with a 1GHz dual-core processor chip, similar to the N7. However, your on-board RAM has been doubled to help 1GB, that ought to provide several obvious overall performance enhancements. Efficiency can be more increased with a distinct visuals processor chip. The actual Tecno Phantom will come in a new smooth style (just 9. 1 mm thick) and offers Android 4. 1. 1.
For more details...http://techlatch.com/tecno-f7-phantom-full-specifications-features/
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
bonaventure73:
How To Root Tecno Q1 and M3
For someone, owning an android device without it being rooted is a sin. This rooting is easy for some devices and hard on others. Well, if you are a owner of a Tecno Q1 or M3, this rooting procedure should be easy for you. All you need is follow the steps below.
Compatible Devices
*.Tecno Q
*.Tecno M3
Procedure
1. Download Framaroot 1.6.0.apk from hereto your device
2. Launch and Install Framaroot
3. Click on Install Supersu
4. Click on Boromir
5. You are rooted

How to root tecno l3
Requirements::
*. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Device press settings>>Battery or download any battery optimizing app from google play e.g]
*. A Computer with an Internet Access.
*. The Device you want to Root.
*. A USB to connect your Device and Computer
*. http:///RfXtP(Bin4nary Root)
Steps:
Step 1.
Extract The Zipped File Into A Folder After downloading it from The Link Above With WinZip or anyother extracting Software
Step 2.
Run it and Select 'Other' If it asks you for Device Type. You will then be asked to Connect your Device with USB debugging Enabled. (Enable it By going to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the USB debugging option)
Step 3.
Press enter, connect your phone, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
The messages will tell you that the phone needs rebooting and will do this several times - do not panic!
Step 4.
Your Tecno L3 handset is now rooted
After a while, you will see an "All Done" message. Congratulations your phone is now rooted.
Drop Your Comments

What you will need

How to root tecno d5,N7

First Download this app ( link below) Called framaroot LINK>>>>>http:// /4qDGW3OI 2. Enter framaroot app then klick on bromir a prompt message will appear telling you have successfully root phone you need to reboot system. 3 . Now switch off your Android phone, reboot your phone to recovery mod by pressing POWER BUTTON and KEY VOLUME UP , hold it till recovery mode appear with Android robot locate REBOOT SYSTEM 4. Then click on the first home button on your Android menus your phone will reboot it self .. that's all you ave root your Android phone. Pics below I: from the first image that's framaroot ..click on boromir. Too root your droid phone ....

My name is bonaventure izeogu..I hope this helps my fellow nairalanders I love this site.... For any question add me on 2go (webgeniusj4) or whatsapp (08164412295) don't forget 2 comment
Quite a crap of copy and paste.
framaroot. apk app does not require PC to root phones, tablets, and phablets, it a no frill rooting app for most devices.
Search for framaroot, developed by alephzain and install
After the installation, tap the icon, tap install superuser, choose any two options, other than unroot , tap on boromirq or aragor you device will prompt you to reboot.
After rebooting, you re done.
Please after rooting, backup framaroot and delete
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2014
indigene:
Quite a crap of copy and paste.
framaroot. apk app does not require PC to root phones, tablets, and phablets, it a no frill rooting app for most devices.
Search for framaroot, developed by alephzain and install
After the installation, tap the icon, tap install superuser, choose any two options, other than unroot , tap on boromirq or aragor you device will prompt you to reboot.
After rebooting, you re done.
Please after rooting, backup framaroot and delete
tru tru na copy paste
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by chuksp09(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Stock rom for tecn om3?
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2014
chuksp09: Stock rom for tecn om3?
have tecno produce a new phone.?
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by chuksp09(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2014
I mean the tecno m3? Pls any body?
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by muideeno(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
please can some1 help me on how to root Samsung Tab 8.9 I957?
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
muideeno: please can some1 help me on how to root Samsung Tab 8.9 I957?
visit www..com to learn how to use frama root
Re: How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 by muideeno(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2014
bonaventure73: visit www..com to learn how to use frama root
. It didn't work, have tried the website.

(1) (Reply)

Dozens Strip Na*ke With Images Of Nipples, Outside Facebook Office (photos) / 5 Best Android Phones You Can Go For In Early 2019 With A Budget Of 45k-50k / Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.