Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Need Info About Applying For A Permanent Residence In The US. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Info About Applying For A Permanent Residence In The US. (650 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need Info About Applying For A Permanent Residence In The US. by Whole79: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, I have a son recently in the US. He's over one month old. I plan bringing him back to nigeria this month to take care of him here in nigeria and for him to be able to see his father. So I plan taking him back to america finally when he is one and for him to be able to start schooling there. My question now is, is it possible for me to apply for permanent residence with the status of my child as american citizen considering the fact that he cannot file for me at present until he turns 21. What is your take and advice ob this? Do I need to wait till he turns 21 or is there a way I can do this? Thank you for your honest answers.i
Re: I Need Info About Applying For A Permanent Residence In The US. by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2013

(1)

The Impression Of Some Folks About Traveling To Nigeria / U.S. Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria / Britain Plans £3000 Visa Bonds For Nigerians, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.