Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission (636 Views)

Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission / Must Read!!! The Reality Of Facebook,instagram,twitter And Other Social Medias / Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Good Afternoon

I am upset that peoples pictures are being stolen or used without their permission on this site because it is not an ethical thing to do.

i have seen some pictures of my close friends, and some family members pictures on the beauty threads for example and it is not a good thing, because I am very sure that if it was the other way around, you would not like your pictures to be posted up.

The other day my friends pictures were used as a dating site scam and anybody can easily steal peoples pictures from these threads and use them for whatever reason. Now her pictures are all over websites as a scam-mer yet she is an innocent party.

Someone could possibly take legal actions against this site because it is a crime to post peoples pictures without their permission.

If the pictures are on a public forum then post the link so that any issues that someone may have can be taken against that site.

Lets be ethical and stop posting and stealing peoples personal photo's and using them on websites all over just for fun when the majority of people posting such pictures do not have their own pictures up.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission by biolabee(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
very good... u have to report such to the mods so they can be hidden
Re: Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thank you!

Until you are a victim of such incidents then you will never understand this. It is very easy to get carried away by such beauty stuff but it is not right.

My friend found out about her pictures on the net by a job interview. They found her pictures online as a scam-mer and now she is finding it difficult to get a job.

My own photos was once duplicated on facebook but i was lucky that i was informed earlier on by somebody and it was shut down.

I am proud of my looks but have learnt my lesson never to post any pictures online let alone somebody Elses.

Some of the pictures are of someones wife, daughter etc. It is not right.
Re: Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission by biolabee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
True
Online impersonation can be hurtful
Re: Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission by itstpia8: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
why so many hoodlums on this site sef?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Unlimited Browsins 2013/2014 / ‘why Al-mustapha Faces Imminent Retirement From Army’ / I LAUGH WHEN Sleeping..is This Normal? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.