Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

- Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (1313 Views)

Who Is On nairaland / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Farewell Message To nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2013

4 Likes

Re: by Caracta(f): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hey girl, mind how you address people. I know it is a faceless forum...but nobody...none of the moderators deserve to be heavily insulted like you just did. Comments like yours make me shy away from voluntary service.

Respect! Is that too much to ask? Whatever happened to constructive criticism? Sheesh!
Re: by Adufaye(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dis U̶̲̥̅̊я post fit ♏aƙε̲̣ 1 moderator resign! grin

Abeg tel us weitin dem do........!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Caracta: Hey girl, mind how you address people. I know it is a faceless forum...but nobody...none of the moderators deserve to be heavily insulted like you just did. Comments like yours make me shy away from voluntary service.

Respect! Is that too much to ask? Whatever happened to constructive criticism? Sheesh!
na wetin dis 1 dey talk?
Re: by Seun(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
What actually happened? We can fix it and make you happier.
Re: by spikesC(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Marthakings: Oga Seun, U've Made A Very Big Mistake With Your Moderators... Send Them To The Recycle Bin Cos They Are Nolonger Functioning... Pple Leave Nairaland Everyday Because Of The Idiotic Pple U assign as moderators... They are trying to claim they are disciplined and that they are doing their job buh NO!!! They are just a bunch of local champions claiming dey've got mouth cos they av a position here... Look into this matter ooo... I understand u cant handle it alone datz y u assign them buh jst knw say na mumu u put 4 road...

I wonder how people get to this conclusion without having access to a website database...smh embarassed

Btw, caracta sweety, are you now a moderator. I tend to see u post on every complaint thread
Re: by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 06, 2013
Some people should not have been given access to the internet in the first place cuz they'll never do something constructive with it.lipsrsealed

Noticed girls nowadays claim to be creative writers. x0x0 So much for creativity.
Re: by SlyIg(f): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2013
Marthakings: Oga Seun, U've Made A Very Big Mistake With Your Moderators... Send Them To The Recycle Bin Cos They Are Nolonger Functioning... Pple Leave Nairaland Everyday Because Of The Idiotic Pple U assign as moderators... They are trying to claim they are disciplined and that they are doing their job buh NO!!! They are just a bunch of local champions claiming dey've got mouth cos they av a position here... Look into this matter ooo... I understand u cant handle it alone datz y u assign them buh jst knw say na mumu u put 4 road...
Oga Seun is giving you a listening ears now here on your thread. Tell him exactly the mod's name and what he/she did rather than insulting all of them.

And mind you, it isn't easy to mod this forum. You can't do it successfully for a complete 24hours!

1 Like

Re: by Caracta(f): 6:22am On Jun 06, 2013
Marthakings:
na wetin dis 1 dey talk?

Are you fine? Like seriously?

@spikes, where have you been hiding? I'm not a mod but i find it repulsive when people dish out insults unnecessarily. My sweetie...i've missed you o. grin
Re: by spikesC(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

Are you fine? Like seriously?

@spikes, where have you been hiding? I'm not a mod but i find it repulsive when people dish out insults unnecessarily. My sweetie...i've missed you o. grin

Oh, she did missed me kiss
Wey ma pictures angry
Re: by Caracta(f): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2013
spikes C:

Oh, she did missed me kiss
Wey ma pictures angry

Stop derailing tongue tongue
Re: by Adufaye(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Hmmm! Afta I comment yesternyt dem close †ђξ thread now dem don open A̶̲̥̅♏......oya madam tel dem weitin dy do u
Re: by CrazyMan(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
SlyIg:
Oga Seun is giving you a listening ears now here on your thread. Tell him exactly the mod's name and what he/she did rather than insulting all of them.
She was banned from this section long before this thread was moved here...meaning it would be impossible for her to post a reply.

SlyIg:
And mind you, it isn't easy to mod this forum. You can't do it successfully for a complete 24hours!
True.

@op
Its obvious that you have an attitude problem (the 2 bans you're currently serving are as a result of your attitude)...you can't keep using abusive words on your fellow members and expect the mods to turn a blind eye on such comment...if someone addresses you in a manner you don't like, it would be much wiser to make use of the reply button (its not there for fancy) rather than replying him/her.
Re: by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
CrazyMan: @op
Its obvious that you have an attitude problem (the 2 bans you're currently serving are as a result of your attitude)...you can't keep using abusive words on your fellow members and expect the mods to turn a blind eye on such comment...if someone addresses you in a manner you don't like, it would be much wiser to make use of the reply button (its not there for fancy) rather than replying him/her.
ur talking completely off point...abeg shut up make person hear word... Z dis how u pple behave here? Y e be say to ban pple dey shack wena too much? Do u get paid for it? U ban injustly... So nairaland don turn to assembly ground abi? I will post thesame thing with other pple in a thread bt only my own will be hidden... Wetin apn? Do u favour and dispise pple? I swear to God, if nt 4 d fact dat I respect Mr. Seun, I am ready to give u a full glass of my mind... U are all mature here... Y act like busy bodied kids? Yeah! Ur moderators on the almighty nairaland... Congratulations... I don check goggle buh cnt find any of ur name so dat means ur fame ends here... I apologize if my words seem insultive bt jst av it in mind dat I typed in anger... Cos of sum imaginary internet pple... Mtcheew... Infact, m quitting this site... Gud bye...
Re: by CrazyMan(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nawtipet:
ur talking completely off point...abeg shut up make person hear word... Z dis how u pple behave here? Y e be say to ban pple dey shack wena too much? Do u get paid for it? U ban injustly... So nairaland don turn to assembly ground abi? I will post thesame thing with other pple in a thread bt only my own will be hidden... Wetin apn? Do u favour and dispise pple? I swear to God, if nt 4 d fact dat I respect Mr. Seun, I am ready to give u a full glass of my mind... U are all mature here... Y act like busy bodied kids? Yeah! Ur moderators on the almighty nairaland... Congratulations... I don check goggle buh cnt find any of ur name so dat means ur fame ends here... I apologize if my words seem insultive bt jst av it in mind dat I typed in anger... Cos of sum imaginary internet pple... Mtcheew... Infact, m quitting this site... Gud bye...
I would maintain my previous posts about you having an attitude problem.

Go back and read the first post you made here...you lack proper attitude in presenting your case.

If you have a problem in your place of work, would you barge into your boss office and begin to rant un-cordinately about being treated unfairly by a higher staff?

Or you have a problem with your sim, would you barge into your provider's office simply because you're a customer and being to rain insults on them?

Wouldn't you go through the normal process of reporting the case?

Likewise here, if you have a problem here, there are many ways you can choose to alert the various mods and admin about it...not coming out to rant insultive comments and expecting to get answers.
Re: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Marthasweets, what happened?
Who did this to you?
Re: by Caracta(f): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
I had to read your diary to understand you better. Now i understand. No vex. Pikin. Chei!
Re: by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nawtipet:
ur an idi,ot sha... Hope ur aware of dat fact...

Sweetie, sup....who offended you?
You're bigger than this na...
Re: by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

Sweetie, sup....who offended you?
You're bigger than this na...
na this nairaland pple dey vex me... I dnt av their tym sha...
Re: by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nawtipet:
na this nairaland pple dey vex me... I dnt av their tym sha...

Just calm down, ok?
It's not cool of u to be raining insults on people u don't even know. It rily doesn't speak well of you. You could pass across ur msg in a better way.
Seun even came on ur thread to listen to ur concerns, u shld av used dt opportunity to express ur displeasure calmly rather than abusing and insulting pple.
Re: by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
I would have replied seun earlier bt i was banned from posting... I had to retrieve the password of this my old abandoned account just to post... My main aim of anger is the way pple get banned here... Itz not proper...
Re: by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nawtipet: I would have replied seun earlier bt i was banned from posting... I had to retrieve the password of this my old abandoned account just to post... My main aim of anger is the way pple get banned here... Itz not proper...

Oya pele...say it nicely!
Re: by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

Oya pele...say it nicely!
kk... I yaff heard. M off to bed... Gud nyt
Re: by Caracta(f): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nawtipet:
ur an idi,ot sha... Hope ur aware of dat fact...

awwwww. So it's true. You are such a child! Worry not, caracta loves children. Ask around, i don't bite grin
Re: by fyneboi79(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Seun: What actually happened? We can fix it and make you happier.
Just include the delete button,that's what's up dawg.
Re: by justwise(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2013
fyneboi79: Just include the delete button,that's what's up dawg.

Stop posting and log off

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To LIVE Monkey-like Baby In Otukpo, Benue State / 25 Things You Need To Stop Wasting Your Time On. / Open Letter To Seun (confidesial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.