Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) (45649 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) by lolaluv1(f): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2013
simplifier:
like she is better, it is ur brain that needs those billowing gown

It takes one to know one.
Your own brain belongs in a jar to be studied for slowness and extreme stupídity. With your oblong head like heap of salt. Ode!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) by simplifier(f): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote
author=lola.luv]
It takes one to know one.
Your own brain belongs in a jar to be studied for slowness and extreme
stupídity. With your oblong head like heap of salt. Ode![/quote]

Stop stressing yourself ma, i dont want to make your head ache ok?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) by patrick89(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
jennykadry: She is a beautiful woman. I don't want her dressing like a gangsta but she honestly needs to stop dressing like an old mgbeke and start dressing young and classy.

Can someone view the picture of this person that just called somebody mgbeke
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) by lolaluv1(f): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
simplifier:

Stop stressing yourself ma, i dont want to make your head ache ok?

My brain would ache because it's a luxury reserved for living and working brains.
Yours? Dead!
No activity, nothing. Just a flaccid piece of grey, DEAD meat. Run to the nearest lab and offer it for study to help others with extreme retàrdation! Atleast you can do that one useful thing for humanity.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) by simplifier(f): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote

author=lola.luv]

My brain would ache because it's a luxury reserved for living and
working brains.
Yours? Dead!
No activity, nothing. Just a flaccid piece of grey, DEAD meat. Run to
the nearest lab and offer it for study to help others with extreme
retàrdation! Atleast you can do that one useful thing for
humanity.[/quote]
*poos on comment*
ignoring fools since 1887,
if u ever stop with the shit u are posting i will know u are a fool, u can sure trust me to vote for you in the nairaland fools contest. And
dearie, if u say ur brain is in order, it ought to have signalled u to
make fine use of ur time other than wasting it.
lest i forget, chioma chukwuka is making her dou while u r hating.
*unfollows thread*
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) by Avidfz: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Treat and Dry up ur toilet...
Benfits
1.it prevents all infections(WOMAN AND MAN INFECTIONS) of the toilet.
2.it kills all rats,flies etc,
3.it takes control on toilet heat or vapour.
4.it prevents toilet from getting full up in time,ie instead of 1year,it will full next year.
6.natural and economical,dou there are some fresh leafs and herbs for any kind of chronic or old infection avalible...
It is good to treat your toilet each 3month as it was comfirmed by the International Ministry Of Health...
Be safe,be protected. . . Middi Donavidfz 08182959831
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) by spinna: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2014
This is something Nigerian Bikers have been craving .. a place to call their own on the Internet. We're very pleased to introduce you all to:

Naija Biker TV!

Here you will find ride reviews, meet bikers and learn a lot of bikey stuff grin especially as regards safety, training. Also great for advertising bikes for sale or biking shops. call or text for enquiries : 08023626085
Suggestions and helpful comments are welcome

.Naija Biker TV ! Subscribe and Comment Please ! Also share with every motorbike rider you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbwhN-bRh7A
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures) by clubmoney: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=Sleekbaby post=16094454][/quote] yes, she be my sister for village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Perfect Butt / RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.