Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement (45648 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by lalasticlala(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
Richard Mofe-Damijo who acted as Banky W's dad in the "Wedding Party" has congratulated Banky W and Adesua Etomi on their engagement. He wrote:

Awwww... My babies, your love brings happiness to my spirit and tears of joy to my heart. I'm proud of the man you @bankywellington are and you my sweetheart @adesuaetomi are one of the few young people who give me hope in this generation. That both of you know Christ the way you do and love him with your hearts is such a joy. Now that we've gone public, let's go wild with the wedding planning. Papa bear is proud of you both. God bless this union.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BToE3g1F-UC/?hl=en

12 Likes

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Langbasa: 4:05pm On May 03, 2017
FTC.
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by sisisioge: 4:05pm On May 03, 2017
Today na today...my heart is in for it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Adieza(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2017
eku orire ooo.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Langbasa: 4:07pm On May 03, 2017
I dedicate this ftc to banky and his beautiful wife,may ur marriage last like my parents'.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
Na wa o.....to marry don dey hungry me o.

4 Likes

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by NOC1(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
i am still typing my own congratulatory message.

for now I wish him all the best, take more of Tigernuts ans kunuaya juice, night work is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by maryjan8(f): 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
Wishing you all the best of love
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by stankelz: 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
They just look like father and son...d onwuka's.Congrats W nd I pray 4 a blissful union
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
cool cool
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by slawomir: 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
How them oloshos, slay mamas and banky w girl friends will be feeling right now after seeing my adesuwa steal him away like a thief in the night

I love this adesuwa sha. Just the way I love that american movie star girl called gal gadot. That woman when act( keeping up with the jones, fast and furious series and the wonder woman.) Anytime I see that gal gadot my heart dey beat for her

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
Mr reactor

Make I add Nuclear for you...

Wishing them a successful marriage grin grin
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
Everyone is reacting.

5 Likes

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by amanze15(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by obasi101(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
awwwww.... RMD if I hadn't got a dad alrdy.. would v wished u were my dad. u such a good man

5 Likes

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
Yoruba Adage says, ape ko to je ko ni je baje Meaning (He who is patient always gets the best)

I wish both of them the BEST in their union.

I hope this news can inspire guys that we girls are not rushing you ooo.. Take your time to build yourselves( While we also build ours)

And by the time we meet at a point we both go for the union with much love, friendship, understanding, maturity and happiness..

Not forgetting satisfactory wealth to use in enjoying the life.. Life is very simple, we humans just complicate it with our Greediness

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Afonjashapmouth: 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
Buhari never react grin

1 Like

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Tenim47(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
chai i don miss sha sad
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by SammieLowkey(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
Banky my main man, I'm happy for you... You got taste braah wink

1 Like

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by vickylincon(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
film..I still believed this is part 2 of the movie
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by mykel25(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Na wa o.....to marry don dey hungry me o.

U again with ur NYSC shoe at dp..... Hahahaha oya come make I manage marry u
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by kinibigdeal(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
Funke Akindele started it with JJC, the rest done dey follow. Who's next?
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
Adesua Etomi is a very decent woman.

I'm happy for her.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Acidosis(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:
Today na today...my heart is in for it!
This is serious
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by alozie27(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2017
Omo the engagement surprise everybody apart for me.i know say dem dey tidy way back.
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Ehi07(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2017
Awwwww!
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 03, 2017
mykel25:

U again with ur NYSC shoe at dp..... Hahahaha oya come make I manage marry u

Nysc shoe? grin grin....smh
Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by jconsulting(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
WE WILL MAKE SURE THIS ONE WORKS BY EVERTHING

2 Likes

Re: RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by dingbang(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
MissCuppy:
Adesua Etomi is a very decent woman.

I'm happy for her.
how far . ur finger deserves a ring soon oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Perfect Butt / 'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters / Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.