Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

God Of Miracles Na My Papa O - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Miracles Na My Papa O (2701 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / The Role Of Miracles, Signs And Wonders In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Of Miracles Na My Papa O by Orikinla(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2013
God of miracles na my Papa o. God of signs and wonders na my Papa o. And He is manifesting the miracles of the signs and wonders of His Glory in my life and family. I went on my knees and prayed in the mighty name of His only begotten Son Jesus Christ and God answered me and lifted higher above all my enemies. He is making my life to shine brighter and brighter in the divine light of His countenance for the whole world to see and give Him all the Glory for He alone deserves all the Glory for great and mighty things God has done and He is still doing in my favour. When God told His son and servant Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye to raise Him 71 billionaires, I said I would be one of them. But I did not know that God will make me a billionaire sooner than I expected from just one open door. So God of miracles na my Papa o. Hallelujah forever. Amen and Amen.
Re: God Of Miracles Na My Papa O by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2013
Good morning Ori,

I am so happy for you...aint easy to be a billionaire you know...

Now that God has blessed you with tremendous wealth, what next?

Before you run off to start giving 10% of that billion to your MoG, you might want to consider the not so fortunate...maybe you can start here: https://www.nairaland.com/1307058/cry-dying-arinze

Remember that Christ said whatever you do to the least of my brethren, you do it to me.

1 Like

Re: God Of Miracles Na My Papa O by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Ori,

I am so happy for you...aint easy to be a billionaire you know...

Now that God has blessed you with tremendous wealth, what next?

Before you run off to start giving 10% of that billion to your MoG, you might want to consider the not so fortunate...maybe you can start here: https://www.nairaland.com/1307058/cry-dying-arinze

Remember that Christ said whatever you do to the least of my brethren, you do it to me.

I will certainly do so. And this is not the first time I will be reminded of that on Nairaland.
My priority now is creating 4, 000 jobs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Brother Michael T. Sambo / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year [best Pictures] / Power Of Divine Encounter Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.