Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Help Me Make A Decision. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Make A Decision. (3288 Views)

Making A Decision On Whether To Leave Or Stay In Nigeria From An Economist Point / Making A Decision To Live In South Africa / Travelling To Calabar? Let Me Make It Stress Free For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2014
@ Geoman

Pls, were you got to know the decision of your visa application at Czech republic embassy the same day you applied or when ?

Secondly, please, how much did you leave in your own personal statement of account? And did you just deposited the whole amount there once, just to have statement of account from the bank ?

Thanks in anticipation...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Etyguy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please everyone, i will appreciate it if someone can tell me which hospital to get Medical certificate/Report for Czech Embassy in Lagos. as no hospital is mentioned in their site. please this is very urgent and i will really appreciate. ASAP
i also wanna know how to go about getting my document interpreted and superlegalised.
Thanks
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Etyguy: Please everyone, i will appreciate it if someone can tell me which hospital to get Medical certificate/Report for Czech Embassy in Lagos. as no hospital is mentioned in their site. please this is very urgent and i will really appreciate. ASAP
i also wanna know how to go about getting my document interpreted and superlegalised.
Thanks

Which type of visa do u want to apply for?

Go to any State hospital as that is what mentioned on their web... and there is a designated person for translation, look for it on their web...
Re: Help Me Make A Decision. by olamilekan9(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
pls brodas.abeg u guys living in czech republic,i need ur help due to am footballer here in 9ja,so am planning to move over there so as to join a football academy and elevate from there,pls do you think there is any over there

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Aunty Is Being Scammed Regarding Her Canada Visa Application / PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! / How To Get French Transit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.