Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids (3382 Views)

Photo Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Allegations? / Brymo Defends Having Kids b4 Marriage- 'A Child Is Product Of Love, Not Marriage / Marriage Or Having Kids Is Not For Everyone Please - Actress Liz Anjorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by Flirtyfemi: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2013
This photo should make D’banj want to start having kids!
If Dbanj gets to see this cute photo he took with 2face and Annie’s daughter, he would probably say ‘it's about time to stop being a playboy, and start raising a family’.
The kokomaster himself struck the sweet pose with Isabella Idibia some days age when the little girl told her mum she wanted to have a snapshot with D’banj...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/this-photo-should-make-dbanj-want-to.html

1 Like

Re: This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by babadem2much(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
make ehn sidon dey pose wit ppl pikin dem, i no advice me im kioor 4 outside oh mek eh marry n start production. dazz all

1 Like

Re: This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by buoye1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ok
Re: This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by olenyi: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Seen.
Re: This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by pendusky(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Noted
Re: This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by tpia5: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
no rush, he should take his time.

having kids is not mandatory, let him enjoy his youthfulness.
Re: This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by samii7(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
cute kid!! she looks more like her dad cool
Re: This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by iamdsam: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
@op You're very right. He has the money. He should start to raise a family now. The earlier the better as far as the money is there
Re: This Photo Should Make D’banj Want To Start Having Kids by gluv01(f): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2013
...See I used to say to myself that i'll always be a player..'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor / Silly Quotes By Famous People. I Bet You Will Laugh Out Loud !! / Top 10 Richest Actors In The World 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.