Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,483 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) (7927 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Amazing! This Is Scary!! Watch Real Mermaid Captured / Shocking Video: Real Mermaid Seen In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by OoduaDefence: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by horlajide: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
And where is Animal Planet's analysisundecided
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
I cant wait to get home and watch this, cos i really would like to see one in real life myself . . .

1 Like

Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Rhino5dm: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy: I cant wait to get home and watch this, cos i really would like to see one in real life myself . . .

Don't waste your mb on this bullshít
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Don't waste your mb on this bullshít

Any reason why you said that?
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Rhino5dm: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Any reason why you said that?

Because I watched it and regretted doing so, cos nothing like that. The video is less than a minute and not even clear. You can atleast follow the link and read comments posted on YouTube.
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by OoduaDefence: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Because I watched it and regretted doing so, cos nothing like that. The video is less than a minute and not even clear. You can at least follow the link and read comments posted on YouTube.

Are you sure you watched the video What do yo mean nothing like that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Rhino5dm: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Rhino5dm: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
OoduaDefence:

Are you sure you watched the video What do yo mean nothing like that? undecided

Yes, I watched it.
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Terrible actors lol
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by OoduaDefence: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
horlajide: And where is Animal Planet's analysisundecided

Hehehehe....I don't think Animal Planet's staff can explain it either grin .I bet they are scratching their heads saying "WTF".Humans are way too skeptical so i am sure many will say it is a fake but the reality is that no one knows.If it is real then damn and if it is fake ,it is a spectacular fake.
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by horlajide: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
OoduaDefence:

Hehehehe....I don't think Animal Planet's staff can explain it either grin .I bet they are scratching their heads saying "WTF".Humans are way too skeptical so i am sure many will say it is a fake but the reality is that no one knows.If it is real then damn and if it is fake ,it is a spectacular fake.

There is actually - check Linda Ikeji's blog. Watched it on my phone but couldn't make much out of it as the analysis included a lotta labels and no audio. Was hoping someone could transcribe as the labels,notes and conclusion were hardly visible on my phone
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Airforce1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Small in size but looks so real
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by OoduaDefence: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
horlajide:

There is actually - check Linda Ikeji's blog. Watched it on my phone but couldn't make much out of it as the analysis included a lotta labels and no audio. Was hoping someone could transcribe as the labels,notes and conclusion were hardly visible on my phone

Thanks i added the video analysis,men that is some freaky stuff. undecided
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Jeeeeez. That has got to be a mermaid. She looked at them before jumping into the water.
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: Jeeeeez. That has got to be a mermaid. She looked at them before jumping into the water.

I will love to see one in real life, please where can i see one?
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Rhino5dm: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Now this is some real shittt shocked
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
So many gullible people on the internet nowadays.
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
This is real mermaid shocked

Look at the hair, and hands shocked
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
it's real...just watched it! shocked
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by horlajide: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
OoduaDefence:

Guess the analysis was in the affirmative?
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: Jeeeeez. That has got to be a mermaid. She looked at them before jumping into the water.

Once chairman says it is real, i cant wait to watch it . . . grin
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Rhino5dm: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
OoduaDefence:

The analysis was damn too scary!! What a creepy creature!!
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Here's a comment from youtube that points to the fact that it may have been staged

the "creature" fades into the water, there is no splash from or ripples in the water. If it was real there would be a splash, not a fade. This fade is an effect made in adobe after effects. Plus, the conversation is obviously rehearsed and why would the camera man take the camera off of the creature to film his friends reactions. If he truly thought it was a creature he wouldn't take the camera off it for a second. Peace.
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Freiburger(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
So, that makes her a mermaid. smiley
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: Here's a comment from youtube that points to the fact that it may have been staged

the "creature" fades into the water, there is no splash from or ripples in the water. If it was real there would be a splash, not a fade. This fade is an effect made in adobe after effects. Plus, the conversation is obviously rehearsed and why would the camera man take the camera off of the creature to film his friends reactions. If he truly thought it was a creature he wouldn't take the camera off it for a second. Peace.

Now u spoil the fun . . . cry
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by killuminati(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Real madrid abi?
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Day11(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2013
killuminati: Real madrid abi?

cheesy cheesy

Iye moja! wink
Re: Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) by Skywalker5(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
For all you guys that think this is real, read this. see how powerful the media is to make people believe lies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2333515/Mermaid-hoax-How-mockumentary-gave-Animal-Planet-biggest-audience-EVER.html

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus / 8 Rare Flowers That Look Nothing Like Flowers (PICTURES) / How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.