Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? (24051 Views)

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka / Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by delikay4luv: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
dexzi: God dey bless me dis dayz o. am alwyz 1st 2 comment. by d way wat is d gist again ?
not today. try again later
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by profola2be(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
dexzi: God dey bless me dis dayz o. am alwyz 1st 2 comment. by d way wat is d gist again ?
The gist be say,them talk say your mama don get BELLE for an unknown man!
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Afam4eva(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
rozayx5: GLO and their funny policies undecided undecided
Their policies are not funny or strange. You can;t claim to be a GLO ambassador and be romancing an ambassador of a competing brand. It's as simple as that. Maybe Kunle forgot to read the terms and agreement.
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ode!
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by AbuMikey(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fallacious Story!!
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by toskut(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
He should also port to MTN abi nah.
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
And, has Glo achieved a larger share of d market?
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
undecided ok
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by COOLDK(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2013

Check ur belle. Se u don check am?
That comment don feed u? or don put money for ur p?
Omode still dey do u
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Reference(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Was it not Ronaldinho who was sacked by Coca Cola or so for drinking a Pepsi during a press parley. And then there was this manager who had the audacity to drive his Beemer into his Volkswagen parking space. Guess what happened to him.

Pity people who are 'branded'. The money sweet but...
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by mclaaro(f): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
ffo: EHHHHHHHHHHH WO!!!!
I MADE IT OOO, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME I MADE IT TO THE fp, AS THE FTC, I AM SO EXCITED,
PLEASE REJOICE AND CELEBRATE WITH ME, ITS MY TIME TO SHINE AND JUBILATE. I AM SO PROUD OF THIS ACHIEVEMENT AND I AM SURE MY UNBORN GENERATION WILL ALSO BE PROUD OF THEIR FATHER.
smiley
pathetic,urs is a serious issue,feelin fr u. As fr lindaikeji,she can lie!!!
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by igboboy1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dansalau: So Kunle should not do his job again or feature the best cast because of Glo...rubbish.... this slavery by trick....

HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER DICTATES THE TUNE. SIMPLE AS THAT
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by oluwateo: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
moscobabs: so that slim and ugly man don dey cause wahala in physical word!!!!!God av mercy on me make me too discover the talent u gave me oo
"Slim and Ugly".... I'm sure he looks better than you... justify it by posting your pics
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by ffo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
mclaaro: pathetic,urs is a serious issue,feelin fr u. As fr lindaikeji,she can lie!!!

honestly, i just checked your profile now, i can CATEGORICALLY say that you are actually looking more PATHETIC. tongue
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by rimms(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Glo has no management style or procedures. It all comes down to how Mike Adenuga feels on a daily bases. Its all about his weird mood per second, minute or day.
Any business deals with this man is the beginning of your failure in life.
Real business people around Lagos or Abuja know to stay far away from this man. only hungry group of people stick around.

Afolayan should thank his star and quickly move forward.
If you want your talent or skills to be appreciated/respected and looking for an everlasting longevity, please try doing business with great human beings like Aliko Dangote.

Nothing with Mike Adenuga goes straight forward.
Apart from money the man has NOTHING.
He remains the greatest failure on the face of this planet. He knows it and his sycophants know it too.
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by mesther96(f): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Katier00 :
who is saka
my dry cleaner!
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Solowande(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Katier00 :
who is saka
are u a learner

1 Like

Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Solowande(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
JobManagers: Why is glo taking this too personal
why u nor call glo mak u ask dem dis question direct
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Solowande(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
ppl dey mak dia millions we dey here dey umpire mata way nor concern us
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Skmoda360(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rap maestro: MAKE HE PORT TOO NA
>
BTW.. Make 'GLOW' come sign me to replace him....
Your effervescence wish... grin
Rap maestro: MAKE HE PORT TOO NA
>
BTW.. Make 'GLOW' come sign me to replace him....
Your effervescence wish...
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Nehemiah459(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by ChineduElem: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
In saka's voice *krikatakrikatakrikakrikata carry dsame number go*
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by ChineduElem: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
4k glo.
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by masks(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Very childish and unprofessional. Now, firms are behaving like babies
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by rimms(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Very childish and unprofessional
2 of the multi qualities of oga glo
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by clemmonce(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
oche_ejemb: Bull shít story....didnt Phone Swap come out over a year ago? So how is Globacom 'finding out' that Saka was in the movie.
bros God bless u. the reason is false
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
i thought kunle's contract with GLO was actually terminated last year, so why are we talking about it now.dis shows dat linda ikeja is a liar, if she is just talking about it.
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/10/nollywood-star-kunle-afolayan-ends-contract-globacom/
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
oluwadare26: They should come up with another excuse, that one na trash...didnt the same Saka appeared on Funke Akindele's Jenifa when he was working with Etisalat? Did they query Funke because of dat? well, they just lost one of the most prolific actor and producer in Nollywood., a calm guy to the core. Glo is senseless coz they would be him a compensation 4 breach of contract, after which he will get another contract with leading network MTN...who loses?
'Calm guy' my hairy African behind
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by StevenJay01(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
This is a sign of end tym.anti-christ around the corner
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by free2ryhme: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
that is what disloyalty to the brand results
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by kolamilan(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
na dem sabi.
Re: Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? by tempilo2k(m): 1:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Katier00 :
who is saka
Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gospel Artist Frank Edwards Engaged / Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." / Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.