Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

NLNG Test 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Test 2013. (94288 Views)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by BlessedFellow: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
@SilaV: were you allowed to used a calculator for the test?

Thank you!

SilaV:

I once made a post in NLNG Graduate Trainee thread(page4,I think) ,started by DmainMan , concerning "NLNG past questions ". I will paste the the comment here again so that you can read and understand.

[b]SilaV:Only if the prospective candidates would read this post! The truth is that the last Trainee Operator test was computer based.The test for Lagos center was written at Chams City(Dragnet) but never conducted by Dragnet. NLNG had their questions displayed in the computer screen of dragnet and the supervision was done by NLNG staff.The last test was a bit different from the one they used to have.The parts were made of Data Checking, Mechanical reasoning, Shapes manipulations, Numerical and Verbal reasoning. Dragnet materials can only be relevant as a practice guide in the areas of verbal and numerical ONLY.GMAT could be studied for the areas of Mechanical reasoning and shapes orientation.Data Checking requires a lot of speed:as a clue,check and memorize the first and last three letters given and compare it with the given options.You can visit assessmentday.com for real live simulations of verbal and numerical.Don't be scammed or deceived by anybody who might claim to have the exact questions of NLNG as things have changed.All what is required is speed and accuracy.
I am still waiting for the outcome of the Trainee Operator interview and hoping for the best.I wish you all the best.[/b]
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
BlessedFellow: @SilaV: were you allowed to used a calculator for the test?

Thank you!

Bro,calculator was not allowed.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by BlessedFellow: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
SilaV:

Thank you so much Bro!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Khodry(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Rather @silav n others dat wrote d operator test pls, d verbal section was it jst comprehension? If nt what oda aspects was included? And d comprehension was it d dragnet type asin GSE dat requires one to select 2 options?..
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by wildrose1721: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
SilaV:

Silav, if I can remember clearly, NLNG provided calculators for every candidate. I did my test at Chams.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2013
wildrose1721: Silav, if I can remember clearly, NLNG provided calculators for every candidate. I did my test at Chams.
Yeah that's true...NLNG provided calculators
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
nelklyn:
Yeah that's true...NLNG provided calculators

Oh my bad,I goofed! NLNG actually provided us with calculators.Bro BlessedFellow,calculator was allowed.Many thanks to my big bosses in the house,Nelklyn and Wildrose ,for bringing me back to the right track.Good afternoon to my fellow hopefuls.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dsop: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
iwanchop: Received a success mail but not an invite for the interview.
Is the interview scheduled for Lagos only?

hello bro, hope u were successful in d interview. Please can u help me with d past questions or d materials u used in preparing for d aptitude test. I will like to knw d nature of there questions cos' i'm expecting invitation from them in this recent graduate trainee recruitment. Thanks for ur anticipated help.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dsop: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dsop: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013

hello bro, hope d interview was successful. Pls kindly help me with d past questions or d materials u used to prepare for ur own test. I will like to d test format, cos i'm expecting invitation form nlng, in this their recent graduate trainee recruitment. U can send it thru my email: sobyke_4u@yahoo.com.
Thanks for ur anticipated help.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dsop: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
hello bro, hope u were successful in d
interview. Please can u help me with d
past questions or d materials u used in
preparing for d aptitude test. I will like to
knw d nature of there questions cos' i'm
expecting invitation from them in this
recent graduate trainee recruitment.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dsop: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
dirtymoney: mennnnnnn. the tension here no be small oooooo. God, dont let us come this far, just to be disappointed..... we've really come a long way.... as we started with success, let success continue to follow us, till we reach our destination. amen.

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dsop: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
shawolin2020: Guyz, have faith in God and he will perfect what He started. Its well!!!!!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
dsop:
Wish I have any. I used gmat and surf for questions on google to prepare. Try search some questions on google. Like questions on; verbal reasoning, spatial reasoning, numeric. All you need is an idea and you will need to pray for God's speed during the Abililty test. In summary u need to seek for God's mercy and favour. I doubt it if your ability can get you the Job. Bro, it is well with you. Wish u success and hoping to see u in NLNG next year.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by DaBozz(m): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2013
I'm sooooo in need of it. celebtinz@gmail.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
A very good morning to my fellow hopefuls.@all,may we be blessed even as we align ourselves with the focus of this thread.Much has been mentioned before now pertaining to "NLNG past questions". It would be a noble thing if prospective posters(especially intending GT's) could spare a bit of their time in reading previous posts and comments on this same issue (no insult meant,please). We are all lifted in the name of our LORD,even as we show understanding in this regard.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Chikogb: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Chikogb: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
please is it 36 questions in 10mins or 35 questions in 35mins for the numerical reasoning? Please help a bruva. thanks n God bless
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by chidifrank(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
I need the past question chidi.frank@yahoo.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by jerrykings1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
I NOTICED I WAS SUPOZ TO SCAN LGA AND UPLOAD FROM THE INSTRUCTION PAGE.BUT I DIDNT SEE THIS INFO WHILE FILLING THE FORM. I HAVE SUBMITTED I HOPE ITS NOT A PROBLEM?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by frankson12000(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
hello to all hopeful's in the house, i wish to express my profound gratitude to shawolin2020, ditymoney, silvaV etc for their effort in keeping this thread alive, however, i wish to advice Bsc hopeful's to go back to the beginning of this thread as it contains useful tips and should study hard and practice as regards to speed and accuracy. pls they should stop commenting on the current page of this thread and should notify us when they are invited for more direction, wish you all sucess
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
SilaV: A very good morning to my fellow hopefuls.@all,may we be blessed even as we align ourselves with the focus of this thread.Much has been mentioned before now pertaining to "NLNG past questions". It would be a noble thing if prospective posters(especially intending GT's) could spare a bit of their time in reading previous posts and comments on this same issue (no insult meant,please). We are all lifted in the name of our LORD,even as we show understanding in this regard.
sir, you have nt given me any respond with regards the question i asked about the university that offered you 300L via DE. i ve sent you a PM, so we can discuss further.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Chikogb: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
frankson12000: hello to all hopeful's in the house, i wish to express my profound gratitude to shawolin2020, ditymoney, silvaV etc for their effort in keeping this thread alive, however, i wish to advice Bsc hopeful's to go back to the beginning of this thread as it contains useful tips and should study hard and practice as regards to speed and accuracy. pls they should stop commenting on the current page of this thread and should notify us when they are invited for more direction, wish you all sucess

sir I've checked and there's no precise info on numerical reasoning. All i need to know is the number of questions and time given to answer them. I'll be glad to get a reply. thanks

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
idonchop: The NLNG test comprises of 5 parts
Numerical:simple arithmetic such as 11.9+_=18.2,36 questions 10 mins
Verbal comprehension of technical occupation 36 quest 12mins
Mechanical reasoning 36questions 18mins
Fault Diagnosis 36 questions 18mins(I ve got 40 solved questions on this part)
and spatial recognition 36questions 10mins
Speed is of utmost importance
Please help forward all relevant materials you have on nlng test.
aooyelami@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by BlessedFellow: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
SilaV:

Oh my bad,I goofed! NLNG actually provided us with calculators.Bro BlessedFellow,calculator was allowed.Many thanks to my big bosses in the house,Nelklyn and Wildrose ,for bringing me back to the right track.Good afternoon to my fellow hopefuls.

Thanks for the update Bro!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
dirtymoney:
sir, you have nt given me any respond with regards the question i asked about the university that offered you 300L via DE. i ve sent you a PM, so we can discuss further.

I am pretty sorry,boss,for not responding before now.It was an oversight.The truth is that most universities in the South West do admit HND holders(in Engineering or any other five-year course) with Distinction or Upper Credit into 300L. The likes of FUNAAB,OOU ,OAU,UNILAG (though it has a bias for Distinction) and some other Universities in South-West will offer any HND graduate with Distinction or Upper Credit admission into part 3 without any stress or influence.The reason being that Direct Entry admission with HND is relatively less competitive because many people consider it a waste of time or a sort of insult:having spent five years in the Monotechnic or Polytechnic already.However,FUTA happens to be the only exemption I am aware of:the school prefers to offer PGD admission to HND graduates.I choose to limit my discussion to the Universities in South west because that is where I reside-in. UNIPORT(I believe we all know) also has a programme for HND graduates called post-HND programme.I will round-off my B.ENG programme next year (by God's grace) in one of the listed universities above.I will be glad to reply your PM should you need further information.Your location may determine the University you would like to choose;if it is South-west,then there may be the need for us to discuss further. Thanks.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
BlessedFellow:

Thanks for the update Bro!
You are welcome,sir.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tjesu: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2013
well,it is still a function of your intending course and background.For example, no university will admit you into 300 level to study petroleum engineering with HND in electrical.You have to do some 100 and 200 level courses.so that is why most universities take hnd grad into 2oo level.
I had HND electrical and was admitted to UI (200 L) to study petroleum engineering.i finished last year.
Just for ur update guys.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by frankson12000(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2013
dear Bsc hopefuls i m not sure u understand my last comment is for ure success, disengage from posting and get busy with nothing else both the following.........1 log on to www.shl.com you will see a test page that looks like what you will see, fill the data s as requested and practice, the timing, questions are similar with what you will see, open your GMAT learn how to solve quantitative, verbal and mechanical questions including comprehension do not waste time trying to finish ure GMAT, when u have learn t to solve those questions go back to the site i gave above and try answering the 5 segments as they will appear in your test including timing. wishing you all success.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
tjesu: well,it is still a function of your intending course and background.For example, no university will admit you into 300 level to study petroleum engineering with HND in electrical.You have to do some 100 and 200 level courses.so that is why most universities take hnd grad into 2oo level.
I had HND electrical and was admitted to UI (200 L) to study petroleum engineering.i finished last year.
Just for ur update guys.
if not for the change of course, UI might have offered you admission into 300L. If not for distance, i would have considered applying there.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
SilaV:

I am pretty sorry,boss,for not responding before now.It was an oversight.The truth is that most universities in the South West do admit HND holders(in Engineering or any other five-year course) with Distinction or Upper Credit into 300L. The likes of FUNAAB,OOU ,OAU,UNILAG (though it has a bias for Distinction) and some other Universities in South-West will offer any HND graduate with Distinction or Upper Credit admission into part 3 without any stress or influence.The reason being that Direct Entry admission with HND is relatively less competitive because many people consider it a waste of time or a sort of insult:having spent five years in the Monotechnic or Polytechnic already.However,FUTA happens to be the only exemption I am aware of:the school prefers to offer PGD admission to HND graduates.I choose to limit my discussion to the Universities in South west because that is where I reside-in. UNIPORT(I believe we all know) also has a programme for HND graduates called post-HND programme.I will round-off my B.ENG programme next year (by God's grace) in one of the listed universities above.I will be glad to reply your PM should you need further information.Your location may determine the University you would like to choose;if it is South-west,then there may be the need for us to discuss further. Thanks.
thanks for the update. I appreciate... But the west is a no-go-area for me. I've spent a lot of years away from home!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.