Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

NLNG Test 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Test 2013. (94290 Views)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2013
nelklyn: Gat ma Fingers crossed...patiently awaiting the mail for medicals
Ma oga. My pop corn is exhausted. Can i get some of yours...and coke too. If you dont mind. I no wan commot go outside to buy, before i return, them don dey call. I better stay put in here coz i dont wanna miss out in any part of this. How are u sire?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2013
dirtymoney:
Ma oga. My pop corn is exhausted. Can i get some of yours...and coke too. If you dont mind. I no wan commot go outside to buy, before i return, them don dey call. I better stay put in here coz i dont wanna miss out in any part of this. How are u sire?
Boss na pure water I dey drink since dai wait the mail. So if you no mind i fit still free small from my last bag...meanwhile i don try open that link wey u paste but e no dey open abeg help me check am well.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by wildrose1721: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2013
dirtymoney:
U r welcome man. And point of correction..... The result is gonna be GOOD in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by emmylarinz: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
badt guys... ur on point man. @dirtymoney, and all of u guys who have kept this thread on point........
nelklyn:
Sincerely I have no idea
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by emmylarinz: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
http://www./f37/nlng-trainee-operator-interview-update-23149/index29.html. try this link to follow the 2009 operator trainee waiting lane. from the threads you see that the guys waited for say 4months. and this is just why ive always thought that the result is not coming out sometime soon.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
The outcome of the interview should be out before Dec. 2013. Ours might not be up to that four month. When I did the calculations of the recruitment in 2009, it lasted for a period of 8month(sep-april). And ours started from March and hopefully it will end around Dec. 2013. Am only basing my guess on the previous recruitment. Wish u all success while waiting. God will put a smile on our face. Amen.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by lastmessenger: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Praying to the maker of the universe.oh lord i need u to help me on this one.NLNG ALL THE WAY
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
.....hmmmm..which way,NLNG? All must be well.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
emmylarinz: http://www./f37/nlng-trainee-operator-interview-update-23149/index29.html. try this link to follow the 2009 operator trainee waiting lane. from the threads you see that the guys waited for say 4months. and this is just why ive always thought that the result is not coming out sometime soon.
Thanx bro. If i tell u how i suffered before i could even copy and paste that link.... I dont know whats wrong with my android ucbrowser, i cant see any option for 'copy'.... Thanks..a lot bro.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
All is well, We believe.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tjesu: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2013
I look up to the lord, he will surely get this job for me.It is already settled for me ijn
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tomorrow would make it 3 solid weeks from the last day of the interview.... Coincidentally, tomorrow happens to be ma birthday..... Thank God its friday. Make man rest small jare. Peeps, how has the week been? Hope ya'll had a great week. Cheers.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by mohsaaf: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
200 to be interviewed ,35 to be employed.God make us to be among the chosen ones.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by emmylarinz: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by emmylarinz: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
badt guys. here is it

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dedarks(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2013
I have the feelings that this 2 or 3 weeks of a thing could be months. Any latest info so far?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by dedarks(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Gradually the house is going into silence, just as it happened in 2009 recruitment.
It could be true what a guy I met @ d interview told me yesterday.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
dedarks: Gradually the house is going into silence, just as it happened in 2009 recruitment.
It could be true what a guy I met @ d interview told me yesterday.

Silence,at times,could be golden,bro.Again ,if you and I do often make meaningful comments to keep the house busy,and not just view ,then the house will be ever active.Could you,please,share with the house what the guy told you!

The interviewees of the last Trainee Operator recruitment exercise had to wait for about four months before the results were out.About 29 were successful out of 400 that were interviewed.This present recruitment exercise has less than 400 interviewed candidates but ..........?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by mohsaaf: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
SilaV:

Silence,at times,could be golden,bro.Again ,if you and I do often make meaningful comments to keep the house busy,and not just view ,then the house will be ever active.Could you,please,share with the house what the guy told you!
The interviewees of the last Trainee Operator recruitment exercise had to wait for about four months bess than 400 interviewed candidates but ..........?
one of the coordinator in Abuja centre told us dat 200 to be invited 4 interview amd 35 to be recruited.by God grace we re nt wating dat long
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
mohsaaf:
one of the coordinator in Abuja centre told us dat 200 to be invited 4 interview amd 35 to be recruited.by God grace we re nt wating dat long

As regards the number of candidates interviewed,I think they are more than 200.The reason being that between 20 and 25 candidates were scheduled for for each day of the interview days which spanned 6 days both in Lagos and Port-Harcourt.The number of candidates to be recruited will be a joint decision of the recruitment team and NLNG Board,not that of a single individual.At my test venue in Lagos,we were told that the result of the test would be out within 3 weeks and that never came to pass:call for interview later came about two months after.
I think the earliest time for contacting of successful candidates may be between late January and first two weeks of February next year(just my personal opinion). One interesting thing is that we shall go "Bonny way" and the main truth is that it's not going to be by our power.....
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by emmylarinz: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2013
dirtymoney: Tomorrow would make it 3 solid weeks from the last day of the interview.... Coincidentally, tomorrow happens to be ma birthday..... Thank God its friday. Make man rest small jare. Peeps, how has the week been? Hope ya'll had a great week. Cheers.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Each breaking of a new day brings us closer to the life-changing phone conversation where one will be told to check ones mail boxes.All must be well.Just saying good morning to my fellow hopefuls.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by wildrose1721: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2013
Good morning guys, while we expect that much anticipated phone call from NLNG, a thought just sauntered into my mind... As regards the Total epng test, has anyone seen a candidate that received a message that he/she crossed over the first hurdle? Cos all I get to see is 'you cannot progress with ur recruitment...' May God help us all. Amen
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by eaxes: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Phikom:
please forward to my e-mail phielmakom@gmail.com
Please forward to my email at asu_sane@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2013
wildrose1721: Good morning guys, while we expect that much anticipated phone call from NLNG, a thought just sauntered into my mind... As regards the Total epng test, has anyone seen a candidate that received a message that he/she crossed over the first hurdle? Cos all I get to see is 'you cannot progress with ur recruitment...' May God help us all. Amen
yeah. I saw one guy on the total's thread who claimed to have been invited for the technical test. Total and their Ojoro test. Mtcheeew. That was waec na! Pencil, booklet with voice/human timming...they should have made the test online, with shl administering and marking it...
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
My fear with nlng is the discrimination between HND and university graduates, no matter how hi the pay is for now. I wouldn't like to work in a place where I won't have a rapid growth because of my HND, someone might say get a pgd,am woworking on that but nevertheless it seems the disparity between the two is always emphasized in NLNG. Degree holders are employed with a higher class. Am just saying my thoughts cause am considering two federal jobs.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by emirald87(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Massive Entry Level and Experienced Job Recruitment at the National Youth Service Corps - Nationwide | Hot Nigerian Jobs

http://www./hotjobs/21865/5/2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
teeo: My fear with nlng is the discrimination between HND and university graduates, no matter how hi the pay is for now. I wouldn't like to work in a place where I won't have a rapid growth because of my HND, someone might say get a pgd,am woworking on that but nevertheless it seems the disparity between the two is always emphasized in NLNG. Degree holders are employed with a higher class. Am just saying my thoughts cause am considering two federal jobs.
Do not get scared bro. God can facilitate your promotion in any firm u find yourself if you have his favour. Doesn't matter if we are starting with HND in NLNG. What we should keep praying for is the blessings of God. Only then we can find it easy to get to the top. My God is more than able to perfect all that concerns me. And I don't give a damn about the comparison because have got a speedy God!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by delbourg: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls house what is the salary range for graduate trainees at NLNG.An unconfirmed report has it that they pay the highest for' experienced engineers' among the upstream companies;even more than TOTAL
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
delbourg: Pls house what is the salary range for graduate trainees at NLNG.An unconfirmed report has it that they pay the highest for' experienced engineers' among the upstream companies;even more than TOTAL
Between 400k - 500k.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
teeo: My fear with nlng is the discrimination between HND and university graduates, no matter how hi the pay is for now. I wouldn't like to work in a place where I won't have a rapid growth because of my HND, someone might say get a pgd,am woworking on that but nevertheless it seems the disparity between the two is always emphasized in NLNG. Degree holders are employed with a higher class. Am just saying my thoughts cause am considering two federal jobs.

The first thing is to go 'Bonny way',boss."First thing first". When we are in,one can undergo an on-line top-up degree programme meant for HND holders from the likes of University of Portsmouth or UNISA.This programme is billed to last for one or two years,depending on how one wants it.Having obtained this,if the management of NLNG shows reluctance in upgrading one,then one can wait for opportunities as experienced hires from oil coys like Total,Chevron,Mobil,etc by applying with B.sc.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
SilaV:

The first thing is to go 'Bonny way',boss."First thing first". When we are in,one can undergo an on-line top-up degree programme meant for HND holders from the likes of University of Portsmouth or UNISA.This programme is billed to last for one or two years,depending on how one wants it.Having obtained this,if the management of NLNG shows reluctance in upgrading one,then one can wait for opportunities as experienced hires from oil coys like Total,Chevron,Mobil,etc by applying with B.sc.
Thought about top-up programme but as for the online top-up I don't think it is widely accepted heard someone say that there is usually an indication that it's an online programme on the certificate, not so sure oil coys would accept such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.