Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why Are The Mods Victimizing Wesley80? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are The Mods Victimizing Wesley80? (608 Views)

Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 / Why Are The Mods Victimizing Wesley80 / Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Mods Victimizing Wesley80? by keishik: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
We've been here before, we saw it with Beaf. The Mods continually victimized him till he had no choice but to leave NL and the opposition shouted Hooray! Here we go again. I've noticed the deliberate targeting of Wesley80's posts for hiding and most times outright ban over the flimsiest of excuses. A couple of weeks ago it was for opening a thread that the mods felt was "Disrespectful" to Buhari which elicited a lengthy ban, I was glad to see him back this morn on the offensive as usual with an interesting take on Tinubu's propaganda but sadly, I just checked the same thread only to find his posts hidden and just as I suspected he replied my PM saying he's been banned for 6days! Funny enough, the aggressors peddling falsity were left untouched. Why the victimization mods? Does everyone have to romance Tinubu and Fashola to be in your good books? Some of us love those with strong and contrary opinions like Wesley offers. Why the hate Mods?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Armed Robbers & Traffic Jams!!! / Multiple Bomb Blast In Kano / Happy New Party; Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.