Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan (34187 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? / Jide Kosoko's Daughter Bidemi Drags Him 2 Orphanage 2 Celebrate Birthday(pics / Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Glamourogo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
In case you didn't know that one of the Nollywood actor, Prince Jide Kosoko's daughter, Bidemi Kosoko is presently a youth corp member at Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria, let us quickly tell you that she is...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/06/nollywood-actorjide-kosokos-daughter.html

Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Chanchit: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
I don't blame her but the people that are trying to greet her. I even jst had the opportunity to watch Yvonne Nelson's film for the first time today, after all d add by 9ja artists, so I've never even heard of the mumu wei dey feel like Angelina Jolie before sef.
And by the way, the Yvonnes's film I watched was silly sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
Jide kosoko is not even a celebrity as far as I'm concerned talk more of this one, mschew.undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Heaven forbid I visit that blog.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Skywalker5(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
all this bloggers desperate for clicks and views. Not a verified source. just hear say

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Larrey(f): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Y bidemi?ur dad and sis are not arrogant,well GOD will change you for good. still love you plenty
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by fuckluv(f): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
grin grin grin
blink182: Heaven forbid I visit that blog.
Abeg na grin
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by fuckluv(f): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Who cares about her and her attitude undecided What's news in this rubbish now? To think that i even wasted my MB on this, mtcheeeeew.
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by funnyx(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
freecocoa: Jide kosoko is not even a celebrity as far as I'm concerned talk more of this one, mschew.undecided

Jide Kosoko is a well known Yoruba actor may be that's why you don't know him. But within SW Nigeria Jide is a well known celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by nikkyshyne(f): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
Larrey: Y bidemi?ur dad and sis are not arrogant,well GOD will change you for good. still love you plenty
Please, what did the article say?
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by freecocoa(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
funnyx:

Jide Kosoko is a well known Yoruba actor may be that's why you don't know him. But within SW Nigeria Jide is a well known celebrity.
He is a semi-celebrity then since he is only known by his kinsmen undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 08, 2013
Larrey: Y bidemi?ur dad and sis are not arrogant,well GOD will change you for good. still love you plenty

Who is not arrogant
Jide Kosoko is very arrogant and ill mannered
I didn't see the link here but the daughter must have taken after her dad if she acted badly
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by bankyblue(m): 1:41am On Jun 08, 2013
By the time they will pure her acid water, her head go correct,
Where she dey way her meta they win miss world? Next pls
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Afam4eva(m): 2:13am On Jun 08, 2013
freecocoa: Jide kosoko is not even a celebrity as far as I'm concerned talk more of this one, mschew.undecided
Jide Kosoko is a celebrity in Nigeria by every standard. Even even knew him in the English Nollywood before he prted to Yoruba Nollywood. As for his daughter, she's a nonentity in Nollywood.
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Chanchit: 2:27am On Jun 08, 2013

I hope you bump into her one of this days, so she can show how much she loves you too.
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Slankey: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2013
This is not news worthy, honestly
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by slimyem: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Babe, nor make me slap you this early morning for this bigoted statement o...

Btw op,I didn't click your link. I aint reading no hungry blogger storyundecided
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by funnyx(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Who is not arrogant
I didn't see the link here but the daughter must have taken after her dad if she acted badly

Baby how did you know he's arrogant and ill mannered? Have you ever met him before? Abi you get link for it? grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2013
Y wil i evn wanna go grit a celeb in d 1st place...those dat gritd ha got wat dey dserve...some of dis celebs fil lyk afta God dey r d nxt... Nd me dnt c ha as a celeb cos she doesnt gt major roles per say in d few movies she has starred in...
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Larrey(f): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Who is not arrogant
For you to say this dt means you dnt knw him @ all,maybe you saw him wen he was in a bad mood,jide kosoko Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ jovial,respectful,confident and a giver,he might have some oda bad xters but arrogant nba
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Larrey(f): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chanchit:

I hope you bump into her one of this days, so she can show how much she loves you too.
hmmm,just love the girl ni jare,love her acting,her dimple and she's pretty on her own. ℓ̊ dnt care if she loves ♍ƺ or not
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Larrey(f): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: Please, what did the article say?
In case you didn't know that one of the Nollywood actor, Prince Jide Kosoko's daughter, Bidemi Kosoko is presently a youth corp member at Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria, let us quickly tell you that she is.

However, many of her fellow corp members are currently complaining about her snobbish attitude and what some of them have termed has arrogance.

According to impeccable sources, whenever some of the other corp members who have seen her movies approach her just to say 'Hi', Bidemi has away of looking down on them.

"I don't know if Bidemi' doesn't understand that as a celebrity you should be polite to people, since she began her service close to a year now, many people at the Community Development Service(CDS) have been avoiding her due to her arrogant attitude.

The one everyone witnessed recently was this woman who is a Batch A corp member. She doesn't know her attitude, so she went to her and she was like 'Sister,please it's like I have seen your face before,'but to this woman's disappointment, Bidemi just looked at the woman from head to toe and walked away," the source said.

We were also told that because of her celebrity status, Bidemi also expects to get preferential treatments at her Community Development Service(CDS). According to what another source told us, Bidemi who was posted to Ibadan North Local Government recently came late for her clearance but was trying to jump queue, but not giving a dime about her status or her father's, her Local Government Inspector(LGI) Mrs. Ologundudu, a no-nonsense woman told her point blank to go and join the queue. This really caused her so many shame and embarrassment.
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by nikkyshyne(f): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks Larrey. Looks like a cooked up story though.
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Blazinraj01(f): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
Larrey:
In case you didn't know that one of the Nollywood actor, Prince Jide Kosoko's daughter, Bidemi Kosoko is presently a youth corp member at Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria, let us quickly tell you that she is.

However, many of her fellow corp members are currently complaining about her snobbish attitude and what some of them have termed has arrogance.

According to impeccable sources, whenever some of the other corp members who have seen her movies approach her just to say 'Hi', Bidemi has away of looking down on them.

"I don't know if Bidemi' doesn't understand that as a celebrity you should be polite to people, since she began her service close to a year now, many people at the Community Development Service(CDS) have been avoiding her due to her arrogant attitude.

The one everyone witnessed recently was this woman who is a Batch A corp member. She doesn't know her attitude, so she went to her and she was like 'Sister,please it's like I have seen your face before,'but to this woman's disappointment, Bidemi just looked at the woman from head to toe and walked away," the source said.

We were also told that because of her celebrity status, Bidemi also expects to get preferential treatments at her Community Development Service(CDS). According to what another source told us, Bidemi who was posted to Ibadan North Local Government recently came late for her clearance but was trying to jump queue, but not giving a dime about her status or her father's, her Local Government Inspector(LGI) Mrs. Ologundudu, a no-nonsense woman told her point blank to go and join the queue. This really caused her so many shame and embarrassment.

Why didn't you quote the 2 comments the blogger got? The second comment got me laughing ;o
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Larrey(f): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Blazinraj01:

Why didn't you quote the 2 comments the blogger got? The second comment got me laughing ;o

must ℓ̊ quote everybody? wink
Blazinraj01:

must ℓ̊ quote everybody?

Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Blazinraj01(f): 5:47am On Jun 09, 2013
Larrey: must ℓ̊ quote everybody? wink

smiley
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by cfc: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2013
Glamourogo: In case you didn't know that one of the Nollywood actor, Prince Jide Kosoko's daughter, Bidemi Kosoko is presently a youth corp member at Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria, let us quickly tell you that she is...

READ MORE:

@OP I guess you are not paying for your internet service abi, is free? Because how will someone in his or her right sense post such a whack and useless post like this on nairaland? Pls tell me, how will this your useless post place food on my table? Give me employment? Provide shelter for? Help me invest on my project? In fact you must be a retard.....pls is a sunday morning I would have said may God punish all your generation for wasting my MB and most importantly my TIME.
Just go weewee for wharf #nonsense
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by cfc: 6:07am On Jun 09, 2013
Glamourogo: In case you didn't know that one of the Nollywood actor, Prince Jide Kosoko's daughter, Bidemi Kosoko is presently a youth corp member at Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria, let us quickly tell you that she is...

READ MORE:

@OP I guess you are not paying for your internet service abi, is free? Because how will someone in his or her right sense post such a whack and useless post like this on nairaland? Pls tell me, how will this your useless post place food on my table? Give me employment? Provide shelter for? Help me invest on my project? In fact you must be a retard.....pls is a sunday morning I would have said may God punish all your generation for wasting my MB and most importantly my TIME.
Just go weewee for wharf #nonsense
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by kolamilan(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2013
the op should be ban for 7 days for violating the rule number 6 and 8 thanks.
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by passendi: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
make una no spoil d girl xter abeg.she z stl single nd searching so dt husband go com quick
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Bhusaryourh: 1:35am On Sep 15, 2014
She is a nice gal if u get to know her... if u check her recent interview everything is a lie... her dad is a veteran actor and former President of ANTP he is well known home and abroad @ u who said he is not a celebrity.. just like saying Wizkid is not a celebrity...
Re: Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan by Kunbee: 3:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Love her dimples

Nigerians can be over-bearing sha, there are 2 sides to a story

(1) (2) (Reply)

BET Awards: Burna Boy Dances To "Am I A Yahoo Boy" As He Wins / 12 Hottest Nigerian Celebrity Women Of 2012 / Tonto Dikeh Gets A New Tattoo, Shows It Off (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.