Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

My Application For A Study Visa To Canada Was Rejected. I Need Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Application For A Study Visa To Canada Was Rejected. I Need Help! (1958 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Application For A Study Visa To Canada Was Rejected. I Need Help! by raptors28: 12:49am On May 04, 2008
What would you consider as strong ties to your country? I don apply for visa twice and them bounce me, said I couldn’t convince em that I’ll return after the program and that I was not a bonafide student.
Re: My Application For A Study Visa To Canada Was Rejected. I Need Help! by jermo(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2008
firs thing foremost are you married?DO YOU HAVE U HAVE SIBLINGS,WAT ABOUT YOUR PARENTS,THESE ARE THE THINGS CALLED STRONG TIES.WAS IT A FULL TIME STUDY OR A TRAINING.
Re: My Application For A Study Visa To Canada Was Rejected. I Need Help! by jermo(f): 4:14pm On May 08, 2008
Also i will like u to tell me the full details of your application.soas to give you logical conditions in canada.
Re: My Application For A Study Visa To Canada Was Rejected. I Need Help! by vikiviko(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2008
When applying for student visa in canada you must be double sure when to submit your application, must be 3 months b4 the commencement of the school calandar.

"Strong Family Ties" IS a common language at the high commision in LAGOS, yOU HAVE TO SHOW ENOUGH EVIDENCE WHEN GIving details about family members.

Was it aprogram or student visa you applied for?
Re: My Application For A Study Visa To Canada Was Rejected. I Need Help! by raptors28: 9:22pm On May 08, 2008
Yeah I understand that I have to apply 3 months before resumption.
I am applying for a full time masters degree and no I am not married. I have 3 siblings? Whats kind of details about my siblings and parents is required?

(1) (Reply)

What Would It Cost To Live In Lagos For A Month / I Want To Study And Work In Greece / New U.K Immigration Rules !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.