Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Need You Guyz Help In Making A Decision Btw Blackberry Curve 7 And Tecno P3. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need You Guyz Help In Making A Decision Btw Blackberry Curve 7 And Tecno P3. (984 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Guyz Help In Making A Decision Btw Blackberry Curve 7 And Tecno P3. by Opey4luv(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
I am tired of my old E63 and Nokia's out of data Symbian OS, I wanna explore an entirely new OS, which one do you guys think I can buy, BB Cuve 7 or Tecno P3.
There are a lot of things am considering, like:
1. The ba3 life coz am used to pressing my phone every now and then.
2. The one with greater functionability.
3. The one that can stand the test of time ( I don't change my phone every 6 months)
4. The one that uses less data, coz am a student and can nt afford to use all my pocket money on buying airtime 2 suscribe 4 data.
5. The one with the best collection of games and application.

Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need You Guyz Help In Making A Decision Btw Blackberry Curve 7 And Tecno P3. by whitemosquito(f): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hmm. Are the prices of the phones not a factor too?
Re: I Need You Guyz Help In Making A Decision Btw Blackberry Curve 7 And Tecno P3. by Opey4luv(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
white mosquito: Hmm. Are the prices of the phones not a factor too?

Hmm I have enough cash to buy either of the two.
Re: I Need You Guyz Help In Making A Decision Btw Blackberry Curve 7 And Tecno P3. by Olarewajub: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
For me, i prefer Tecno P3. But you said you have mtn magic sim. Any explanation for that?
Re: I Need You Guyz Help In Making A Decision Btw Blackberry Curve 7 And Tecno P3. by Opey4luv(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
Olarewajub: For me, i prefer Tecno P3. But you said you have mtn magic sim. Any explanation for that?

Mtn Magic sim is not gonna last forever bro, we just have to enjoy it now that its still working. When it stops, I learnt android dey zap data like craze.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Data Plan For Android / ................................................................................ / Apple Officially Unveils Iphone 5s And Iphone 5c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.