Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,186 members, 7,842,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How To Import A Laptop For As Low As 14k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import A Laptop For As Low As 14k (654 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / * / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import A Laptop For As Low As 14k by Prezzo1: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2013
ℓ̊ never blvd a brand new laptop could be so for as low as 14k till ℓ̊ saw a tutorial on that C∕̴Ɩn∂ practiced it few days ago..Now ℓ̊ own another brand new laptop though its ℓ̊ś a mini laptop..
ℓ̊ saw this tutorial on a blog,its Ǻℓℓ this importation e-book stuff people are selling,but My̅ oga on the top gave it out free in his blog...My humble blogger,insort he ℓ̊ś My blog celeb,ℓ̊ don't know for you ☺ ☺ ..
Anyway this ℓ̊ś the link to his post on how to buy a laptop for as low as 14k

Link - http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-start-importation-business-in.html

This is the correct link above for those that couldnt access the other link
Re: How To Import A Laptop For As Low As 14k by grandstar(m): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2013
great post. thanks for sharing
Re: How To Import A Laptop For As Low As 14k by Prezzo1: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2013
grandstar: great post. thanks for sharing
A̶̲̥̅♏ so glad that there still people lyk Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ in Nairaland..People who can appreciate not only thosa that criticise..
Anyway, Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ are welcome bro,ℓ̊ saw so ℓ̊ decided to share with M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ fellow nairalanders
Re: How To Import A Laptop For As Low As 14k by Prezzo1: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2013
IJust noticed the topic ℓ̊ used here wasn't the topic Orah Makuo used in his blog..
He used HOW TO START IMPORTATION BIz IN NIGERIA but ℓ̊ think they are Ǻℓℓ the same
Re: How To Import A Laptop For As Low As 14k by Prezzo1: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
i just wish that everybody will be previeledged to see this...becos it will save your cash from buying all this importation e-book...
pls mod pin this on top..its really good..tanx to my oga on top

(1) (Reply)

Humor In Business 16 Ways To Bring Fun To Your Business And Workplace / Listing Your Business In Online Directory Will Help Grow Your Business / Hottest Business In Nigeria Presently you can start With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.