Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection (4904 Views)

Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela In Hospital With Lung Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Lildrizzle(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2013
obi4eze: Get well quick Mabida!
But come to think of it. Can Nigeria boast of good medical care? cry na madiba or mabida

'The evil that men do lives after them ...' - William Shakespeare
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by obinnakenedo(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2013
RIP great grand pa. U don too live and u don try. Die make we rest! No offence ment oh.
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Lakayanah: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2013
Can't they do a lung replacement for him?
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by sweetcheecks(f): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2013
Ojeremi: HIV AIDS plenty for south Africa. I hope baba don get am 2 or the enemy is at work again

Uyanya straight! Masipa mawu!

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by sweetcheecks(f): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2013
otijah: Hi ancestors are truly disturbing him. Maybe he shuld just go and join them, and stop wasting the country's money on his dying health

Taking panado for another man's head ache, thats what Nigerians say? Exactly what you are doing. Did we complain about his medical bill? Just keep quite if you have nothing intelligent to say!. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by sweetcheecks(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2013
murimoney: will u just die n REST IN PEACE.

mandela 2day Mandela 2morrow angry

He might just outlive you carefull bro! You do not even have access to good medical treatment.
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by juman(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Wishing him quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by sweetcheecks(f): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2013
Get well soon Tata, God willing. We know you are old but will never get enough of your presence among us. You are a great Father to our Nation hence it is difficult to let you go. But may God who knows best do according to your heart's desires. We love you too much to let you suffer. So may God help us help you do what is best for you.

As Africans we love and treasure our elders that is why do not send them to old age homes and do not give up on them that easily. Getting old does not mean you stop being alive or having aspiration to continue to live. We will do everything in our power as long as God has not said it is the end off your road to help live and die in dignity!

You are not a burden to us like some heartless people feel your burden miles away. Taking care of you is a blessing on its own that the whole country of SA does with such diligence. We know God has the last word and willingly submit you to His will for
your life.

Enkosi Madiba,
Sophitsho,
Velabambentsele,
Prince of the Thembu's,
Son of the soil
Madiba O'mde!
Dankie
Thank you!

NKOSI SIKELELA IAFRIKA'

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Cusubaba(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks: Get well soon Tata, God willing. We know you are old but will never get enough of your presence among us. You are a great Father to our Nation hence it is difficult to let you go. But may God who knows best do according to your heart's desires. We love you too much to let you suffer. So may God help us help you do what is best for you.

As Africans we [sub][/sub]love and treasure our elders that is why do not send them to old age homes and do not give up on them that easily. Getting old does not mean you stop being alive or have aspiration to continue to leave. We will do everything in our power as long as God has not said it is the end off your road to help live and die in dignity!

You are not a burden to us like some heartless people feel your burden miles away. Taking care of you is a blessing on its own that the whole country of SA does with such diligence. We know God has the last word and willingly submit you to His will for
your life.

Enkosi Madiba,
Sophitsho,
Velabambentsele,
Prince of the Thembu's,
Son of the soil
Madiba O'mde!
Dankie
Thank you!

NKOSI SIKELELA IAFRIKA'
Honestly, something is wrong in ur life. Did ur father rape u again today? Mandela faught against Apartheid in South africa not Nigeria or anyother Africa country. Yes Nelson Mandela can be a hero to South africans, like Kwame Nkrumah is a hero to Ghanaians and Jomo Kenyatta is a hero to Kenyans but they are not heroes to me. My heroes are Nigeria fore-fathers who faught for Nigeria independence i.e Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello, Tafa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo, Micheal Enahero, Habart Marcurly etc.
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by sucessful1: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
I think they should let him go in peace.

Madiba
Bush senior
Prince phillip
Queen Eliza
Robert Mugabe

I think they have over stayed their welcome.Anyway I wish him/them what they wish themselves.
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by sweetcheecks(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Cusubaba: Honestly, something is wrong in ur life. Did ur father rape u again today? Mandela faught against Apartheid in South africa not Nigeria or anyother Africa country. Yes Nelson Mandela can be a hero to South africans, like Kwame Nkrumah is a hero to Ghanaians and Jomo Kenyatta is a hero to Kenyans but they are not heroes to me. My heroes are Nigeria fore-fathers who faught for Nigeria independence i.e Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello, Tafa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo, Micheal Enahero, Habart Marcurly etc.

I am sure you are smoking your gran's toe nails . Where did I nclude Nigerians or any Africans in my post? What exactly are you getting your underwear in a knot about? I will let this pass couse I trully believe you are a Yaba left patient who missed his tablets. The only explanation i can give.

By the way Nkwame Nkruma is an African hero without him the OAU might have not have been realised. undecided
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Goldenheart(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Nelson Mandela.... keep fighting.
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by collynzo2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Many TV stations have prepared their obituary and documentaries, this man is keeping them waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Emmyk(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
collynzo2: Many TV stations have prepared their obituary and documentaries, this man is keeping them waiting.
lol.
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Adamskuty(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: RIP
u bastard,can't u atleast show sign of sympathy to the old man?? Now i know ur problem can't be solved in this world,maybe in ther other life

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Adamskuty(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: RIP
u bastard,can't u atleast show sign of sympathy to the old man?? Now i know ur problem can't be solved in this world,maybe in the other life
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Cusubaba(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I am sure you are smoking your gran's toe nails . Where did I nclude Nigerians or any Africans in my post? What exactly are you getting your underwear in a knot about? I will let this pass couse I trully believe you are a Yaba left patient who missed his tablets. The only explanation i can give.

By the way Nkwame Nkruma is an African hero without him the OAU might have not have been realised. undecided

Hahahaha.... Hiv/Aids dey worry u but deal with it because it's incurable. Don't forget to take ur drugs. Village Bitch.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by sweetcheecks(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Hiv/Aids dey worry u but deal with it because it's incurable. Don't forget to take ur drugs. Village Bitch.

You are a joke!
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Cusubaba(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are a joke!
wasted lady
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Cusubaba(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are a joke!
wasted woman
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
My Greatest prestigeous leader of our days,... 4HIS SIDE NOW IS JUST #20 TO HEAVEN,.. CAN SOUTH-AFRICA SURVIVE THIS, AFTER HIS FINAL DEPARTURE,...NIGERIA WILL BE UR CANOPY SHALL...
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by onome25(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
slim fit :
If he was Nigerian he would be on the first flight to Germany and that bush man Jonathan will be bragging about it. Get well Mandela a true leader.
y do u find pleasure in INSULTING were born of SNAKE
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Miles78(f): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ojeremi: HIV AIDS plenty for south Africa. I hope baba don get am 2 or the enemy is at work again
Once again u did not falter in displaying ur zero IQ level here. Is it ur culture to go on about insulting ur elders on a faceless public forum?? If Tata Mandela has HIV/AIDS wettin concern u? Na u give um or u want to be funny at the expense of a sick person? Make u no bring curse to ur family life, that is if u have any!! I just weep for the womb that carried u for 9 months!!!

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by IdiAmin2(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2013
abeg let this man be at peace, let him go and join his ancestors and be at peace. He has achieved greatly and fulfilled his life purpose.
Someone wrote: we wish you long life
which long life again? shey na until he turn to vegetable, cant walk, cant see, cant hear, cant pi$$ or Sh!.t by himself
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by sweetcheecks(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2013
Idi-Amin:
abeg let this man be at peace, let him go and join his ancestors and be at peace. He has achieved greatly and fulfilled his life purpose.
Someone wrote: we wish you long life
which long life again? shey na until he turn to vegetable, cant walk, cant see, cant hear, cant pi$$ or Sh!.t by himself

What are you suggesting, that we kill him? Mercy killing? Or that we punish him by not taking him to the hospital when he is sick just becouse he is old? You people just like to talk rubbish. You make it sound like we are holding his breath in machines. The old man still breaths on his own. You should mind your business. We do wish him a long if God has not said its the end of the road. I can see it pains you to see the old man still going. Go hug a live wire, asseblief tog.
Re: Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection by Horus(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz7QmiiWE9s

Nelson Mandela's Health Update

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Summons Indonesian Ambassador Over Execution Of Nigerian (the Man in Casket) / Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces / Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.