Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Beautiful Artworks Made By Some Students Of UNN + Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Artworks Made By Some Students Of UNN + Pictures (649 Views)

Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making / The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Artworks Made By Some Students Of UNN + Pictures by IBnatty(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2013
On that Thursday morning, (6TH June) as I stepped into main lounge of Nnamdi Azikiwe Lib UNN I got trapped in the ambush laid by the ambiance in the lounge. Looking around, I realized that I wasn’t alone, just like me, a handful of students were gaping at the things that exuded the ambiance- the ambiance that ambushed all of us. Beautifully made artworks stood, some hanged alluringly, covering a greater part of the right wing of the lounge. Even ‘’ardent non art lovers’’ or people who felt embarrassed by the captivating sight slipped into ‘’eye-right ’’ mode as they made their way pass the exhibition. The artworks are indeed beautiful.
7th being the last day of the exhibition, I met some of the artists after much ‘’abeg, biko, please’’ I was allowed to pictures of artworks from afar [When I mentioned nairaland to one of them, he begged his colleagues on my behalf to allow me use my camera]. Here are some of them. Enjoy.

P.S Non art lovers please this thread is not for you. Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Artworks Made By Some Students Of UNN + Pictures by IBnatty(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2013
I've been trying friutlessly to upload the pictures of the paintings on nairaland. It keeeps redirecting and displaying ''site too busy''. I will keep trying sha.
Meanwhile here is link... Click to view. http://youthrepublicofnigeria..com/2013/06/beautiful-artworks-made-by-some.html
Re: Beautiful Artworks Made By Some Students Of UNN + Pictures by ceo003: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro UTME Online / U.n.n 2013-2014 Post-utme Results Released! / FG Opens Fresh Negotiations Withasuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.