Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Mother-inlaw Or Sister-inlaw Living With U, Who Is More Lethal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-inlaw Or Sister-inlaw Living With U, Who Is More Lethal? (658 Views)

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother-inlaw Or Sister-inlaw Living With U, Who Is More Lethal? by Ochek: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2013
I saw this on NL dated as far back as 2006. It sure is an interesting topic for discussion as loads of ladies took turns to "yarn" out their mind. It didn't generate much traffic then (as only a few 9ija ppl used NL at the time). So, i ve brought it back here to get ur opinions.

" Hey people,
this is one issue that causes tension between
husbands and wives. in this part of the world, it
is usually custom to have ones extended family
co- habiting with a married couple. the couple at
times is left with little or no privacy. it could be from the lady's part or the man's part. hey, air
your views".

https://www.nairaland.com/4663/mother-inlaw-sister-inlaw-living-u-more
Re: Mother-inlaw Or Sister-inlaw Living With U, Who Is More Lethal? by onuwaje(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Why wud they live with me??

1 Like

Re: Mother-inlaw Or Sister-inlaw Living With U, Who Is More Lethal? by slymm(f): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Neither of them will even think of living with us. Not now or in the after life.

1 Like

Re: Mother-inlaw Or Sister-inlaw Living With U, Who Is More Lethal? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
Are they poison?
Which one is 'lethal' undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother-inlaw Or Sister-inlaw Living With U, Who Is More Lethal? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
LMAO at the comments above grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Consuming Genetically Modified Foods.nafdac Please Take Note! / Things You Have To Do As A Mother / Wole Soyinka's Daughter Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.