Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

"I'm Not Getting Married" Singer BEZ Denies June Wedding Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Getting Married" Singer BEZ Denies June Wedding Report (779 Views)

Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. / Mikel Obi Denies June Wedding To Nnena Nwosu / [VIDEO] Annie Idibia Speak On Why She Married Singer Tu Face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Getting Married" Singer BEZ Denies June Wedding Report by Kaymisola(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
So BEZ is not getting married yet afterall....
In a recent interview with a national newspaper, "stupid song' crooner, Emmanuel Bezhiwa Idakula aka BEZ talked about his recent engagement to the daughter of the former governor of Oyo State.
See excerpts below:

You recently got engaged to Bolatito Ladoja, daughter of the former governor of Oyo State...
To start with, I was shocked it hit the media that fast, because it was a very private proposal. But by the next day, I got a lot of messages on my phone, as it was all over the news. And I guess the reason it was gist for so many people was because I’ve always been private about my relationship. We’ve been dating for three years and people didn’t know about it.
I can confirm that I proposed to her, but contrary to rumors that the wedding would come up in June, a day had not been fixed.

When do we get to hear the wedding bells?
I really don’t know yet, as things have not been discussed between both families. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/my-wedding-is-not-coming-up-yet-bez.html

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Escapes Death / Goriola Is A Closed Chapter I Have Found Another Love - Ayo Adesanya / Why People Accused Me Of Being gay — Benson Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.