Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. (1058 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Seyi Shay Apologises To Wizkid Over Her Comment On TV / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. by chuks34(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Seyi Shay: “I’m Not Bothered If I Don’t Get Married, the Value Of Marriage Is Dead”
Born Debora Oluwaseyi Imoleayoayeraye Itinuoluwa – Seyi Shay is the sexy, sultry and sensational singer who loves to thrill audiences with her amazing voice.
In a chat with Azuka Ogujiuba of Thisday, Seyi speaks about life as we know it – music, family, love, and marriage.
Marriage plans?
“I really want to get married and I know this is going to shock your readers; but I’m not bothered if I don’t get married because I would rather have a man that will be with me forever. The value of marriage has been washed up dead. And the way everybody is getting married and divorcing makes it not a big deal to be together anymore. I’m with someone I’m happy with and I don’t know if we would be life partners, but for now I’m happy with him.”
Most expensive thing she’s ever bought
“There are two particular things that I bought because I’m very Ijebu (thrifty) when it comes to doing things for myself. A few months ago when I went to Polo Avenue I bought a bag and shoe because I wanted to do something outrageous. I’m very impulsive and I knew what I was doing, then closed my eyes and bought them but I know it cost the same one year rent as my last house rent. I felt slightly ashamed and disgusted but I said for the next one year I won’t do that again.”
Her Siblings
“My sister has five kids. She is a pastor, married to a pastor. Then my two older brothers, one is an engineer; one of the chief executives of the London Underground and has been with them for 25 years and the one under him is a fireman. In the UK they are held in high esteem. I’m close to them, they are my family. They are the ones that raised me. They never treated me like we are half.
“It was a really lonely childhood. My mum even brought me to Nigeria for three years. I don’t really have friends except for Osas, Omawumi, and Annie Idibia. They are the ones that genuinely want to know how I’m doing and I want to know how they are doing; also, my road manager, Dee Dee and Bayo.

Re: Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. by Tboysalau(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2015
cry

Re: Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. by Sweetyie(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Ok. That's her cup of coffee anyways
Re: Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. by Greenbuoy(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. by Chestar5(f): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Am also not bothered too, its your life not mine undecided
Re: Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. by therealdeal10: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2015
Who cares? No marry na, who wan marry u sef wit dat ur tiny waist. Will only marry u cuz of ur moni FINISH!!
Re: Am Not Bothered If I Don't Get Married -singer Seyi Shay. by chomytex(f): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Star girl..love her music dats all

(1) (Reply)

Photo Ladies Can U Rock This Type Of Shoe? / Kim Kardashian Fears Her Marriage Is Over As Kanye West Is Caught Texting An Ex! / BMW Boss Collapsed On Stage During Presentation Of A New Car-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.