Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Phone numbers and addresses of 10 Major importers of laptop and desktops in Lago - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Phone numbers and addresses of 10 Major importers of laptop and desktops in Lago (2629 Views)

Quality Android Tablet Pcs,netbooks For Laptop Importers / Importers Of Android Tablet Pc / For Laptops And Lcd/led Tv Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone numbers and addresses of 10 Major importers of laptop and desktops in Lago by surtl(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
All these our Ikeja and Alaba computer merchants do not import themselves,
they do buy from importers who sell to them at very low a price. So also all computer merchants nationwide. They all source their computer stock from Major importers warehouses in Lagos.
Not your Ladipo or Westminster importers, their prices are high.
These importers do not discriminate, they sell to whoever comes to their warehouse.
Either you are buying just one or a dozen, they will sell to you and at their flat rate.

AT THESE IMPORTERS' SHOP,
YOU CAN GET LAPTOPS, DESKTOPS, PRINTERS, THIN CLIENTS, MONITORS, ETC AT FAR BELOW MARKET PRICES.

Knowing the contacts and addresses of these major importer can leapfrog you into the lucrative computers merchandising business.

You can order for my ebook that detailed these contacts and the computer merchandise business as a whole for new entrants.

The ebook covers both importers of brand new computers and also the importers of London used computers.
It also teaches how to start and prosper as a computer merchant.

Core2duo desktop =#8k
Core2duo laptop = #10, #15k & #20k
Core i3, core i5 and core i7 = #27k to #35k

THE SAME PLACE IKEJA AND ALABA MERCHANTS SOURCE THEIR STOCK.

You can start from home.
With #50,000 startup capital

For more detail contact me on 08135188270

1 Like

Re: Phone numbers and addresses of 10 Major importers of laptop and desktops in Lago by JUO(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2013
na the phone no be the address? if them call u now, you go speak arab

1 Like

Re: Phone numbers and addresses of 10 Major importers of laptop and desktops in Lago by Aaaaas(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2017
For easy importation of approved goods of any kind to Nigeria.(cars, generators,equipments, name it)
MUDONS TRUST LINK is at your disposal.

Sir/Ma

I attached herewith a copy of our detailed company's profile for your perusal.
I shall appreciate it if our notification could receive your favourable consideration.

Re: Phone numbers and addresses of 10 Major importers of laptop and desktops in Lago by surtl(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2018
JUO:
na the phone no be the address? if them call u now, you go speak arab

Are you not funny?
You have not called, you are saying I will speak Arab.
see, I Juo, I don't speak Arab, I speak English.
People who have called are now thriving computer merchants.

Best regards
Oladeji Tosin
SURTL TECHNOLOGIES

(1) (Reply)

Clean American Used Apple Macbook 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 Sale @ 50k / P4 Desktop Computer With 17inches Flat Screen Monitor For Sale / Complete Desktop System With Either 15'' Or 17'' Lcd Monitor. Only 14k. 08170653

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.