Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Quality Android Tablet Pcs,netbooks For Laptop Importers - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Quality Android Tablet Pcs,netbooks For Laptop Importers (1094 Views)

Brand New 7" Android Tablet Pcs For Sale At Incredibly Cheap Price Of 55k..product Of Innergrade Technologies Usa. / New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam / Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Android Tablet Pcs,netbooks For Laptop Importers by chucky234(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2011
Metis Global LLC is electronics exporting company based in Virginia,USA. We authorised distributor to major laptop manufacturing companies in the USA including COBY Inc who offer exciting range of quality laptops including the all new Android tablet PC at very affordable prices. For details of the tablets and other electronics,visit: www.cobyusa.com

For inquiries call: CHARLES SPRUILL. +154O5298O79. USA. Or. Chuck . O8O244O3817. Lagos,Nigeria.
Re: Quality Android Tablet Pcs,netbooks For Laptop Importers by enomakos(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
i have visit the website and i am interested in the 7 inch android 2.3 touch 16 x 9 wide screen MID 7012

HOW MUCH?
Re: Quality Android Tablet Pcs,netbooks For Laptop Importers by chucky234(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
FOR PRICES OF THE ANDROID TABLET PCs CALL MR.CHARLES M. SPRUILL ON +154O5298O79
AS I AM ON HOLIDAYS,I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO GET YOU THE PRICE AND POST IT HERE.
PRICES DEPEND ON QUANTITY AS THE HIGHR THE QUANTITY THE LOWER THE PRICE,BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT OUR PRICES FOR THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS IS UNMATCHABLE.

THANK YOU FOR THE INTEREST TO BUY FROM US,HOPE YOU HEAR FROM CHARLES.
Re: Quality Android Tablet Pcs,netbooks For Laptop Importers by chucky234(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2012
The 7 inch Android table cost USD115 per unit with shipping inclusive but that depends on the quantity you are buying. If you have further questions dont hesitate to contact me,thank you.
Re: Quality Android Tablet Pcs,netbooks For Laptop Importers by enomakos(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2012
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dell D800 Laptop W/intel Pentium M, 1.0gb RAM, 80g HD, Webcam @ 34K / Dell Inspiron Intel Celeron Core Duo 500gb,4gram Wholesale Price 66,000 / Del600 With Cam +bag Tokunbo Laptop+original Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.