Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? (7619 Views)

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / How To Register For ICAN? / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by worldz(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2006
Hi all!

I am currently studying for ICAN/ATS and intend schooling in Lagos probably UNILAG to enable me attend lecture centres close to me.

But going by the way things are in UNILAG, they frustrated me last session by setting cut-off marks for JAMB score after post-UME cut-offs which i beat.

I would really appreciate advice from my fellow Nairalanders, whether to go ahead with schooling in Lagos due to studies for ATS or to change Institution to somewhere outside lagos that would only rely on post-UME for admission. But how do i get good lecture centres there! or even know whether they exist?

Please i would like to know of Universities whose states have goods lecture centres for ICAN/ATS in Nigeria.

Thanks all !
Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by fun4me2(f): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2007
hi,i think Lagos is still d best place for ican/ats exams because of d nearness to lecture centres and a wider range of choice.but if u cant get an admission in Lagos den nothin stops you from going to other states where u can easily get admission but u will only require extra effort to read on ur own for the exams in case der are no lecture centres around der.

U could just get materials and past questions (10 diets),with hardwork and prayers,u can still make it.
Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by roarowolo(f): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kindly be informed that enrolment for September 2011 ATSWA Examination commenced yesterday. The same syllabus tested in March 2011 will be examined this diet. The new syllabus will be effective from March 2012.

You may please peruse the softcopy advert as attached herewith.

Thanks.

Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by roarowolo(f): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2012
Dear All,
Kindly be informed that the enrollment for ATSWA September 2012 Examination had commenced. The softcopy advert is attached for necessary perusal. Accessibility to the online examination form is now through pin vouchers, direct payment and ATM VisaCards, Verves/MasterCards.
Thanks.

Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by roarowolo(f): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dear All,
This is to inform you that enrolment for September 2012 is still on. Closure date for sale of pin vouchers had been extended to 11 September 2012. The website for registration remains opened till 12 noon of 12 September 2012. You may please contact the officers in charge through telephone 01-7747660 or 08059468342 or 07062888990 or 08033741904 or 08033454485 or kiezeala@ican.org.ng or akinolaniyan@ican.org.ng or buiwo@ican.org.ng.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by XTY0409: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hello All.

Can someone help me. I want to register for ATS, please what are the procedures and the cost implications. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by roarowolo(f): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
The procedure is to obtain a six thousand naira pin voucher from Zenith bank or use ATM or Paydirect to gain access to an online application to register as a student, print the hardcopy of the online completed application to be signed by the refree and submit to the Institute with copies of credentials. For further details, kindly contact the officers in charge of registration and exemption through the following e-mail addresses:
RUFINA IMIANVAN <raimianvan@ican.org.ng>,
SUNDAY FADARE <SOFADARE@ican.org.ng>,
ISHMAIL NWOGU <IONWOGU@ican.org.ng>,
RACHAEL CHUKWUDEME <RCCHUKWUDEME@ican.org.ng>
You can as well contact them through telephone 01-8714496 or 08034234500 or 08023264451.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by kellyjessy1gma: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Become a chartered accountant. Contact Topfield Tutors.
ICAN ATS I, II and III, Foundation Intermediate and PE I
ICAN Question packs available

Also offer flexible lecture timing:
Weekend: (Sat - Sun) 9.00am - 6.00pm
Weekdays: (Mon - Fri) 6.00pm - 9.00pm

Contact us:
Call 08020647499
Mail gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by Ptoocool(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Any center in Ilorin..??

Thanks..
Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by Franxy: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Pls is dr any tutorial centre in warri?
Re: How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? by pioneer: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Nov 2012 Ican Result / Improving The Career Section - Your Recommendations / Be A Risk Management Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.