Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Actress Stephanie Okereke Talks About Her Not Being Pregnant Yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Stephanie Okereke Talks About Her Not Being Pregnant Yet (1471 Views)

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man / Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Stephanie Okereke Talks About Her Not Being Pregnant Yet by opecareem(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
It's been more than a year since Stephanie and hubby Linus tied the knots grand style in France.
Here's what she told BellaNaija about the rumors that swirled sometime in December that she was pregnant. She also got to share why and how she and her husband chose France.
*. BN: Sometime in December, rumours swirled that you were pregnant. How did you take this?
It’s a good thing. That means they (Nigerians) are praying for me to pop out the little ones. Yeah, the little ones are coming soon, but you know, everything is in God’s hands and I’ll have a baby when I’m supposed to have a baby. I am definitely not under any kind of pressure. We wish for it to happen and of course it’s going to happen.
*. Why did you choose to have your wedding in Paris?
We just wanted something different. Click here to read more Welcome to Ope Careem's Blog: Actress Stephanie Okereke Talks About Her Not Being Pregnant Yet: http://opecareem..com/2013/06/actress-stephanie-okereke-talks-about.html

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Talks About Her Not Being Pregnant Yet by ijplus: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Don't worry dear God will do it for
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Talks About Her Not Being Pregnant Yet by icebebe(f): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
opecareem: It's been more than a year since Stephanie and hubby Linus tied the knots grand style in France, ""I am definitely not under any kind of pressure. We wish for it to happen and of course it’s going to happen"".
i know yuh'r unda pressure its ova a year ur mother inlaw go don Hala taya

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Sexy Figure / Eze Walter,soft And Succulent Lips Got Me In This Trouble - Pastor Biodun Coza / Money Rain:how Nigerian Showbiz Stars Spend Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.