Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi (1479 Views)

Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers / 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? / State Alawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by jechona(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please I wish to know.
This partten of paying medical corpers as high as seventy thousand naira per month for State allowance while others perish with five thousand naira irrespective of their decipline is it a good idea?
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by CrazyMan(m): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2013
jechona: Please I wish to know.
This partten of paying medical corpers as high as seventy thousand naira per month for State allowance while others perish with five thousand naira irrespective of their decipline is it a good idea?
Which state pays medical doctors up to seventy thousand a month...I'm aware some pay bewteen 29-40k, but I'm not aware of 70k.
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by jechona(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Which state pays medical doctors up to seventy thousand a month...I'm aware some pay bewteen 29-40k, but I'm not aware of 70k.

osun Stae.
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by bankiele(f): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
jechona:

osun Stae.
I collect 64k which includes my call duty allowance and hazard allowance..i dont think dose other discipline close by 6pm and dy dnt go for weekend call..and dy didnt also spend 6+yrs in d university.
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by CrazyMan(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
jechona: osun Stae.
Wao...that's good then...I wasn't aware of that.
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
bankiele is right. i am a vet doctor currently serving. lets face it, i shouldnt school for over 6 years and expose myself to deadly diseases and work throughout d day plus weekends and not get hazard and call duty allowances. Just comot ur face from that matter. If anything, it should be increased.
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by jechona(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
bankiele: I collect 64k which includes my call duty allowance and hazard allowance..i dont think dose other discipline close by 6pm and dy dnt go for weekend call..and dy didnt also spend 6+yrs in d university.
Am not disputing that fact but, don't you think the margin is too much?
Look at the ratio, 70k to 5k. All same corpers.
More like politicians and civil servants.
Check it out.
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by tallfish145(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
It doesn't makes u richer than I in d future,if they like,let them pay u 100k!
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
It also doesn't make anyone poorer. The future is a blank cheque bro.
Re: Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi by segsxpendable(m): 4:29am On Jun 15, 2013
tallfish145: It doesn't makes u richer than I in d future,if they like,let them pay u 100k!
sounds like a beef talk...

(1) (Reply)

Private NYSC / Pls Am In Need Of An Accomodation In Ibadan / 24 Things You Can Relate To If You Served/are Serving In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.