Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out (3142 Views)

Divorced Actress Iniedo Spotted With Jim Iyke In New Photo (photo) / Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? / Obj In Adultery Scandal With Jim Iyke's Wife - A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Flirtyfemi: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Her boyfriend of six years – the one that is famously referred to as the ‘Nollywood bad boy’ – Jim Iyke, has finally acted out his moniker and it is not pretty at all.
“These days, I ask God: Why has thou forsaken me? How can a man with whom we had gone through the highs and the lows – a man who had professed so much undying love for me over the past six years just walk away like that? I don’t know what happened and I wish I could put a finger on it.” Keturah had told me, sounding sad and exasperated.
Their romance was strong, and Jim had spoken severally of plans to walk down the aisle with her. He had told me a number of times that in Keturah, he had found “a perfect mate – someone who was “sexy, intellectually curious, exotic and edgy.” Keturah was known all over the Nollywood firmament as Jim Iyke’s main girlfriend – a wife in waiting. They had traveled the world together, and she had stood by him through most of the scandals that has continued to dog his professional and private life. Not
even when another woman claimed to have dated Jim Iyke and later accused him of battering her and a business deal gone awry which was amplified in the media did she
wince or threaten to end the affair.
Put simply, Keturah Hamilton – the Jamaican born actress, model and business woman was the partner tailor-made for Jim Iyke. She had accepted and tolerated all of his foibles, issues and challenges and was
determined to stick with him through thick and thin. And then...Just when we thought the wedding invitations will soon be mailed out; just when we thought the loving duo had reached a point of no return in their relationship, the news came out that the story book romance had ruptured, that the center of the relationship could no longer hold. Jim Iyke had ‘bailed’ out of the affair and appeared to have acted out some of the elements in their joint reality show “Jim Iyke Unscripted”. He was said to have ended their six year old affair in a most emotionally callous way. He simply walked away “without even a phone call” as a tearful Keturah had told me. “He took away six years of memories, of support of love and all that I did for him – just like that. How mean and callous can one get?”
Depressed and emotionally forlorn, Keturah had told me how Jim used and dumped her “Jim was supposed to come to New York and stay for six months, during which time, he would go to an acting school:

here in New York and then we would move to Los Angeles and get married and pursue our acting dreams. I was looking forward to that with eagerness and then he just walked away” she began to sob.

Asked what could have been the reason for such a change of heart, Keturah said “we had problems like normal lovers do, but we always resolved them amicably. I know there was something Jim asked me to do, which I didn’t want to do right away, but that should not have made him to do what he did.” Pressed to reveal what it was that Jim wanted him to do, she said it was personal.

Keturah said she feels used and dumped “I played along in the reality show as if I truly was a jealous and crazy lover. It was an act, but now I feel as if Jim set me up. He is a wicked man. I stood by him through all his troubles and tribulations. I helped bring him to the limelight when the light of his career was dimming. He is an ingrate and I leave him to God.”
I just can’t believe Jim would be this ungrateful – after all I have done for
him. I have not been able to accept this and I am truly in a state of shock. If Jim could treat me the way he did, after six years of being there for him, supporting him, encouraging him in all that he did, then I
wish Nadia the best of luck....http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/how-i-wasted-six-years-of-my-life-with.html
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by specialguest(f): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ok Sorry Miss Jamaica.
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2013
take heart dear....ryt now he is answerin skittles and calling space abi is it vice versa...
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Nuzo1(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Flirtyfemi: “Jim was supposed to come to New York and stay for six months, during which time, he would go to an acting school:

here in New York and then we would move to Los Angeles and get married and pursue our acting dreams. I was looking forward to that with eagerness and then he just walked away” she began to sob.

Jim aka Skittles told you this and you believed him? Hahaha!

Dude has been a "bad" boy for over 10 years.....and you just met him 6 years ago.
This means you've heard about his "bad" boy life style before you went into a relationship with him.

Nobody is going to feel pity for you until you mention what you did wrong. Its no more personal since you've revealed half.

For whatever reason you decided to date him; be lady enough to deal with the outcome.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by pimplucious: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2013
How I wasted 6 min of my life reading this. angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by 99cent: 2:46am On Jun 09, 2013
this is a senseless thread.

She has already said that her "relationship" with Jim Iyke was fake. He was paying her to be his 'fiance'.

all these yeye made up stories need to stop. I'm sure Jim Iyke is the farthest thing from her memory.

and let's just hope that he's not also paying nadia buhari to act as his gf grin
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Afam4eva(m): 3:22am On Jun 09, 2013
The same lady who was mouthing off accusing NIgerian ladies of being jealous of her because Jim Iyke chose her. For her, it was more of a prize than anything. There are more prizes to be claimed out there. She should try Usher Raymond this time.
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Nomski0(f): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2013
This is what i've been saying about these self proclaimed 'bad boy' types......you just gotta run from them, run cuz they never change.
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2013
Why do women always lay claim to 'supporting the man, doing everything for him & bla bla' when a relationship goes awry?
My babe is fond of reminding of thah sh!t & last time checked; she wore a dress, hair ,phone & recharge card inside ,courtesy of me. While the only thing I get from her is midnight runs. Abeg how does dat translate to 'being there for me'?
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by queencharming(f): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2013
Woooooopsssss!!! Dats too bad, am so toch buy not surprised,since she dated him for 6yrs as she claimed, she shold knw him well enof and why he left. All dis so 'call bad boys' wen dey leave a girl for u, be sure dat dey will leave u for anoda girl without a reason too, what goes around comes around. So babydoll, do take heart.
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Mynd44: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Guy dumps girl....nothing new in this case jare
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by angelTI(f): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2013
soorry Turah. Take heart.
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by rozayx5(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2013
women and their lack of ambition embarassed
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by gtrader: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2013
What a wasted years!!!
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Mynd44: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5: women and their lack of ambition embarassed
Investing in a guy is silly IMO
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Mynd44: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2013
gtrader: What a wasted years!!!
Really wasted
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by eduson33(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2013
not fair
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Rhino5dm: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Jim Iyke is onto the next available pušsy. Wipe your tears and move on. Like I told a lady friend about a gold digger, digging her pušsy and drilling her pocket for almost 3 years with only a mere promise of "I'm going to marry you ". Some women can very very and annoyingly daft.

If you fall mugu, wetin you want make maga do? Na to chop and clean mouth.
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
But who really date a guy for 6 whole years ... Na wa o...within a month, av already known wats up with the guy...talkless of whole Babanla 6 yrs?..... For wat nah... undecided.. Sorry Tura, such is life , when u suck up 2 so much promises...
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Amelian: But who really date a guy for 6 whole years ... Na wa o...within a month, av already known wats up with the guy...talkless of whole Babanla 6 yrs?..... For wat nah... undecided.. Sorry Tura, such is life , when u suck up 2 so much promises...
You have not met really crazy players and pretenders before abi?
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
You have not met really crazy players and pretenders before abi?

Trust me, av met real players and bad guys...sweet mouth doesn't work for me o.... And I always follow my intuitions... In d past , when I ignored my intuitions abt a smooth talker, I usually regret it...and within two months, or probing him jokingly, he will then jokingly say his Real intentions....and quickly readjust his countenance again...abeg, can't waste such yrs ....when inlove, babes...open yur eyes, ears, brain and even nose for fuckups... Cos, there will be one fuckup , one day, sooner than u even expect..
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
We all think we are good until we meet someone better
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Rhino5dm: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Amelian:

Trust me, av met real players and bad guys...sweet mouth doesn't work for me o.... And I always follow my intuitions... In d past , when I ignored my intuitions abt a smooth talker, I usually regret it...and within two months, or probing him jokingly, he will then jokingly say his Real intentions....and quickly readjust his countenance again...abeg, can't waste such yrs ....when inlove, babes...open yur eyes, ears, brain and even nose for fuckups... Cos, there will be one fuckup , one day, sooner than u even expect..

For real? What's up with your baby lover?
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by Rhino5dm: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2013
Amelian:

Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by studio43(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2013
Nomski0: This is what i've been saying about these self proclaimed 'bad boy' types......you just gotta run from them, run cuz they never change.

You're not serious...... Lmmaaaoooo grin
Re: How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out by PvtParts1: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Jim knows he is a waste of his father's sparm

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Pulled Off Stage By An Over-excited Shirtless Male Fan PHOTOS / Tiwa Savage Enjoys A Sunny Afternoon Ride On Billionaire Femi Otedola’s Yacht / Pics:Tayo Sobola Sotayo Buys New Mercedes Benz GLK ,Flaunts Fleet Of Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.