Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? (672 Views)

How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? by wapkid(m): 2:37am On Jun 09, 2013
I need to create a site like http://naijafusion.com please teach me how I can install the script
Re: Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? by Afam4eva(m): 3:02am On Jun 09, 2013
1) Get a Hosting account

2) Install Wordpress software

3) Install a template of your choice and you're good to go.
Re: Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? by wapkid(m): 4:30am On Jun 09, 2013
How can I add music in it?? And I need a good banner for it
Re: Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? by Afam4eva(m): 4:32am On Jun 09, 2013
wapkid: How can I add music in it?? And I need a good banner for it
You'll download and upload a media plugin to it. As for the banner, just pay a graphic designer a little money to come up with something for you.
Re: Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? by nihinlade(m): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2013
Get a 3500, hosting from mynaijahost.com and we could set it up for you on request. It is that simple.
The reason why we are loved by our customers is because we render extra help free.
We do things other web host won't do.
Give us a trial call 07030595653

Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? by Pins(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
am a graphic designer i can give you a cool music banner,call me on 0865501803

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Solution To Old IE Issue? / Get Real Likes/followers/tweets/website Traffic And Make Money. / Search Engine Optimization And Website Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.