Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? (2180 Views)

7 Ways To Practice Effective Evangelism / At Last Church Finally Agree That Athies Are Right / Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by ojeniyi1: 4:02am On Jun 09, 2013
It is saddens my heart when i see people going to church without putting the previous sermon or any of the pass church sermons into practice. Why is that Godlinism only last less than 24hrs in this part of the world? Whe are only Godly from 6am-5pm (sunday school inclusive), our bibles are shelved immediately after this period. I often try to figure out the essence of warming benches in our various churches when it is quite obvious that all the preachings will be highlighted and discarded immediately that bible is shelved and ours church shoes,tie and shirts were hung in our wardrobes, is this not first class hypocrisy? We shouldn't treat God like Nigerian police and think we can bribe him with that #50 and #20 on sundays. My dearest christian, stop seeing tithe and offerings as direct spear head that will automatically pave way for us into paradise, let match what we hear with actions. I wish ya all happy SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2013
I never put any church sermon into practice....because they were all about prosperity....give and your are guaranteed to get types of preaching...
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by yuzedo: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Helllllll yeaaaaaa! angry

I love my sweeeeeeeet sexxxxyyyyy nebor as mysef... wink

..... For 2hrs 70mins + 83secs grin tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
the only justification of our saint status is our meeting in paradise
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by 9jii(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
The only religious massages that people care to put in to practice are Hatred,difference and violence.

They hates em n theM reponds wit violent.

May Almighty guide us.
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by biddy88: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ddnt even remember wat it was
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I never put any church sermon into practice....because they were all about prosperity....give and your are guaranteed to get types of preaching...
Even when you hear sermons about salvation, moving closer to God & shunning sin. Have you taken any positives from them?

1 Like

Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by SELFWORTH: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
The sermon I heard today was "why do we pray? ".

Lessons from the sermon include

1. Be specific
2. Remember to pray according to His will for a successful prayer lfe
3. God watches over our prayers to perform
4. Successful prayer life depends on the boldness and confidence we have in God when we pray

1 Like

Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by jimjones: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
not yet. hoping to do so right after the pastor puts said sermon to practice. thanks for asking, though.
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by slimyem: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
No. Most of the sermons are not practiceable.
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

You went to the wrong kind of church then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
No,I put it into auto reverse
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You went to the wrong kind of church then. undecided
I thought as much cheesy
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: I thought as much cheesy

Boy, you dont even go to Church. What are you on about?
tongue
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Boy, you dont even go to Church. What are you on about?
tongue
It depend on the kind of church you're referring to my dear. sad
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: It depend on the kind of church you're referring to my dear. sad

Asewo church doesn't count tongue
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by Truckpusher(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Asewo church doesn't count tongue
Which one be ashawo church again? kiss grin
Re: Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? by yvonnejoe(f): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2013
Lolz..i agree wif u broda yuzedo
yuzedo: Helllllll yeaaaaaa! angry

I love my sweeeeeeeet sexxxxyyyyy nebor as mysef... wink

..... For 2hrs 70mins + 83secs grin tongue undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are We All Born As Atheists? / Incantation For Prosperity / Atheists, Is The Act Of Committing Murder Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.