Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 (25171 Views)

Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Hugo7(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lol, this is laughfable...but come to think of it is not the money that matters but the biz ideas, you sound like 1 who needs huge profit with 1k in a short time without hard work u must be a joker then..
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
emmasmiles: Recharge your phone n start calling pple 4 help
Guy, na you just make the joke funny.
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wow, goes to show just how bad the naira has been devalued. No feasible business was mentioned except for the pure water business. Five years ago a sensible woman could fill a tray around school children with 'sweets' for this amount and have some left for vegetable tray in the evening market. Well, God's children will be fruitful no matter the state of the economy.

Bros, check if you could purchase N100 denomination of your friends preferred GSM network and start your humble recharge card business. Don't sell credit o grin

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by vibesbabe(f): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
benatex: I don't like marketing tinz..I wanna make money through the internet,online,not by buying some cheap products and selling them to some average nigerian
Average Nigerian shey? U nko,wetin you be?Average Nigerian no better pass u?
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
PURE WATER DATS ALL
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by johnshagb(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
The guy still dey find admission sef. Make una forgive am abeg
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by maximad(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
maximad: [size=28pt]YOU CAN GET THIS [/size] https://www.nairaland.com/1319448/get-3gb-data-ur-airtel

GET IT NOW

Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Zet72(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
benatex: thanks mate,buh why don't you add 1k to mine and lemme start the business and when I make that 28k,i'll pay you back with 3000
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
You can comfortably make PAP/OGI/AKAMU and sell with N1000 or less.
Buy one plastic of corn (White/yellow corn)for N400.00
Procedure for making PAP in case you don't know:
-Soak the corn in water for about 2days making sure you change the water every 12hours (This allows the grains to ferment)
-Wash the corn thoroughly and blend the corn till it becomes a smooth paste (To give it a different taste you can blend in some ginger)
-Using a sieve , filter the corn through with water into a separate bowl. This separates the husk and other sediments from the liquid.
-Let the slurry (liquid mixture) settle for about 2hours. This process separates the water from the sieved corn.
-Pour out the excess water and leave the pap to sit for two more days (This improves its appearance) making sure you change the water every 12hours
-Finally, the pap it ready.
You can sale it with much profit. Best of luck cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by churific(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Short term: Nothing

Long Term: You may never even live to see it double so it's pretty much useless.

N1000 is less than $10 and there isn't really much you could do with that.

Sorry.

You could either have a great meal with that or bless someone!
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by englishmart(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
benatex: Has any got any idea of how i can make good cash with just N1000
send the money to this account number 0063389950. Eco bank. Account name. nanananana mana. I will wire u online for fore trading and u will own a lexus jeep in one month time
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Cuddlemii: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
edited
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
ifyalways: Lmao at replies.OP is obviously not serious.
You can try selling and supplying of alomo, ganja online. Just google for party avenues online then appear live with your bucket full of alomo,rizla and ganja.

How much is a bucket of alomo?
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by rashmanovic: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
benatex: Has any got any idea of how i can make good cash with just N1000
baba ijebu lotto three direct 37 25 15 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by albacete(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
@benatex: whatever u have to do, don't forget u have somewhere to report to, starting from Wednesday. I know u understand. See u there!
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by echibuzor: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
I tried not to laugh but some of these comments are damned funny..
@OP... Forget it, the best u can do with #1,000 is to spend it on food or Recharge Voucher...
annoymous:

How much is a bucket of alomo?
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by dplomaticVal: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lilimax: You can comfortably make PAP/OGI/AKAMU and sell with N1000 or less.
Buy one plastic of corn (White/yellow corn)for N400.00
Procedure for making PAP in case you don't know:
-Soak the corn in water for about 2days making sure you change the water every 12hours (This allows the grains to ferment)
-Wash the corn thoroughly and blend the corn till it becomes a smooth paste (To give it a different taste you can blend in some ginger)
-Using a sieve , filter the corn through with water into a separate bowl. This separates the husk and other sediments from the liquid.
-Let the slurry (liquid mixture) settle for about 2hours. This process separates the water from the sieved corn.
-Pour out the excess water and leave the pap to sit for two more days (This improves its appearance) making sure you change the water every 12hours
-Finally, the pap it ready.
You can sale it with much profit. Best of luck cheesy cheesy.
a sisterly advice from a pundit in pap biz

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Sike(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Here: Lotto.. Baba Ijebu to be precise. :p
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by explorer1906: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
benatex: I don't like marketing tinz..I wanna make money through the internet,online,[b]not by buying some cheap products [/b]and selling them to some average nigerian
OK,if you don't want to buy cheap products with this your expensive money,go to Cotonou and be importing cars into Nigeria, Shekinna.
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by englishmart(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
queven: Just go to a beer parlour, buy 3 bottles of beer and drink it, that's profitable too u know?..profitable to ur stomach tho'
oboy this ur talk na the sweetest talk I've heard for a long while. Keep it up
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Babaji111(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
Give it to your Girl friend when she visits you without notice. grin
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Vicotex(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
ifyalways: Lmao at replies.OP is obviously not serious.
You can try selling and supplying of alomo, ganja online. Just google for party avenues online then appear live with your bucket full of alomo,rizla and ganja.
Make dem go check u o grin ... Both u and the OP need serious deliverance
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by texaco1: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin
go to a bukateria ,buy 300 fufu with no meat ooo only soup .eat and rest .
leave that area and start shouting for help that someone has stolen ur money .cook up a nice story before u know it ppl will start giving u money withing 2hrs u would have 3k with just 300 naira.but remember to cry o.if u dont ur story wont look real
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by infogenius(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
delors: Invest it! Buy a pair of dark glasses (N150), a flat plate (N35), chinese balm (N120), a marker (50) and a slate(N50), write on the slate 'HELP ME' (free)...rub the balm in your eyes (to force tears out), find a walking stick and take a nice spot around Ojuelegba area (preferably under the bridge because of sun)...use the remaining money to feed till business starts to boom. Make sure to change the inscription on the slate every month and for God sake, be creative with it..God bless your hustle.

Honestly lwkmd,I believe you have not tried it and if you have pls tell d poster what the expected returns will be monthly and possibly likely challenges.I no fit laf
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Firefire(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
you can be selling kulikuli online or boli (rosted plantain)
How?
Load your phone with 1000 recharge card for data (400+400+200=1k)
google for: LOVERS OF KULI KULI OR BOLI SUNSUN
They interested person will be into your account for you to supply kulikuli in buck.

few website that you can check on:
www.kulialaata.ino
www.afikuli.net
www.dendekuli.com
www.oniboli.co.uk

among others... see you riding your Prado soon.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
queven: Just go to a beer parlour, buy 3 bottles of beer and drink it, that's profitable too u know?..profitable to ur stomach tho'

I'm guessing you don't know how much a bottle of beer cost.
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by clerkent(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1:
the op said that he doesnt want to do any marketing,he wants to sit down infront of a pc with full internet connection and make money with 1k naira.
@op,alternatively u can try ur luck with baba ijebu lotto
mek he buy 1k internet subscription nd browse for 1month
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by 25omega(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Funny thread

you can either buy penny stocks as one brilliant person mentioned or just buy some weed then cut it with grass and resell it. Or better yet use the money to go to the job interview that would get you the paying job you need.
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Babaji111(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Give it to your girl friend when she visits you without notice grin
Re: What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 by Nosyke(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
emmasmiles: Recharge your phone n start calling pple 4 help

Lord Have mercy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If I get a query today please make sure you answer it for me because, I laughed out so loud in front of my boss.
I didnt know we had business gurus in Nigeria till today,even Bill gates will be shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.