Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out (1727 Views)

What He Do With 400k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by vincent09(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2013
Hello house, I need the help of nairalanders in this. I have a friend here in New Orleans. He is a Nigerian but he has only been to Nigeria once...We talked about Nigeria's investment... He wants a booming business he can invest into. He told me he has about 400,000USD he wants to invest in. What can he venture into. So i told him to give me
some days to get back to him. Nl members i
want to throw it to the whole house now what
kind of business can one do with 400k USD.
Pls scammers, forex, online money making should pls keep
off. Pls give him a reply owylinks@gmail.com
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by ehvez(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2013
thats abt N64m he can invest in real estate with that
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by vincent09(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Any link on how he can go about that?
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by ehvez(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2013
ggg
ggg
ggg
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by phecs: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Wooooaw that money is huge oooo!buh my question is hw did he mk such money wivout having any bisness ideal?or him win lottoo or wetin?

1 Like

Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by vincent09(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
he got the money through inheritance
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by alyarmouk(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
That could get him 10 sound container trucks with flatbeds...the income here comes in weekly.
I currently work with one of the shipping terminals here in Lagos and am sure of what am saying.
once you have a good manager and driver, you will be happy you invested there.

you can contact me for a free copy of my feasibility report copy.@op.

1 Like

Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by ATTAHDYE(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Since it seems both of you're not at home, a simple fixed deposit from my own point of view is save and will surfice. You can get upto 7percent pa( or even more) which will be ok.
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by saintpn(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Am still waiting for your responses you haven't reply my mail.
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by Strongedition: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2013
Edo north is known for solid minerals.From limestone,calcite,dolomite etc.So many quarries spread across the area mining and distributing raw materials all over nigeria.
There are so many business opportunities down here,i wld just give an insight on the compressor.Its a smalll machine of different sizes used in drilling holes into rocks b4 blasting.It has always been in high demand here since the 90s and has never been enough,u even have people booking for night work.
There are different types and prices,its even cheaper buying it abroad and bringing into 9ja.ATLAS COPCO which is the best around here(availability of parts and strong lasting engine) its summarily 1.2million naira (a foreign used one)
In the cities (e.g port harcourt) hiring a compressor is abt 30k a day but u aint guaranteed every day hiring.Its a rural area here so the price here is 10k a day for the owner and its a day to day hiring.
The machine isnt the type dat gives problems easily especially when its foreign used and not nigerian used.
We buy in lagos and bring down to Edo state in a pick-up van or dyna.

Here is the deal: I do supply of limestone bolders to lagos and want to do the compressor business also,which wld indirectly stop me from struggling to hire.I need either a partner to put money together buy one and split profit or someone that wld buy alone and i manage for.
Any interested person can come around to the sites,see things first-hand before agreements a reached.
You can contact me: strongedition@yahoo.com or call 07085769071

I hope this wld do and other people cld find opportunities here too like owning quarries,lands that contain solid minerals,911 and 1822 tippers for hauling within the premises,it dosnt require ur tipper or trucks traveling long distances and risking accidents and frustrating break-downs.
We can start something even more solid and long lasting depending on the interest.
We can achieve something together.
Cheers.
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by olushowunm(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2013
MY BEST ADVISE IS TO DIVIDE IT INTO TWO, 50% TO BE INVESTED IN U.S REAL ESTATE(I CAN GET YOU A GOOD DEAL) THE REST WILL BE INVESTED IN NIGERIA...
FIRST, HE CAN DROP 15MILLION INTO CASSAVA FARMING WITH GURANTEED SUPPLIES TO END USER WHO IS WILLING TO SIGN AN MOU AND SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT...
THE BALANCE, HE WILL USE TO ACQUIRE TRUCKS FOR LOGISTICS AND HAULAGE...
FOR ALL I CAN BE OF HELP TO HIM ESPECIALLY THE FIRST TWO... YOU CAN EMAIL ME ON OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM... THANKS.
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by jossybig(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2013
That's huge amount of money. I advice my brother most business in naija can bring high return if closely and properly manage.Real estate is good,but transport business bring fortune faster.
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by CGLfinance: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
We have a corporate client in Nigeria in the solid minerals processing and marketing business. Key executive has 13 years of active experience in the industry. He operated from a leased factory in Jos, Plateau State, until 2010 when the violence in that State forced them to shut down. Presently, the gentleman seek funds to resume operations. His company has a large customer base, comprising old corporate and individual clients. Their operation was largely toll processing: customized industrial minerals size reduction (milling) and metallic minerals concentration services. They also produced and marketed their own products.

All these facts we have checked out for ourselves.

The Promoter need funds to buy basic processing equipment to resume operations in Jos: One Crusher/Milling system, Gravity and Magnetic Separators and Classifiers. These will be applied to metallic mineral concentration and marketing ( both local and export interests exist already). For this purpose, the crusher system is locally available while the separators are small enough to come via air freight. That means operations can begin within 30 days.

For security of investment, the company can put up a Payment Guarantee from their bank (secured with a legal mortgage) of up to NGN4.5 million.

We have strong confidence in recommending this venture as a safe and profitable investment for you, given the years of personal experience of the Promoter, the strong market demand for his services and products, the generally high profitability of value added solid minerals trading (especially export) and of course, the offer of a payment (investment) guarantee from their local bank. Therefore, we shall be glad to make a without-charge introduction at the appropriate time.

Will this business opening be suitable for your friend?
Re: 400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out by gunpoint(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
He posted in 2009, giv it a rest guys.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You How I Make Over $500-$700 Online Daily / This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS / Make Ethereum Cryptocurrency For Free, Withdraw Every 2weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.