Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS (1731 Views)

A Merry Xmas/end Of The Year Investment Thread / Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by JUNIT1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please be adviced NLS, this thread is loaded with scams

Every topic you click on, all you can think of is scam, scam, scam

Why cant nigerians be honest!!!!

How do we know this comment is not even a scam

Anyway,I just had to post this to warn fellow NLS
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by sonnie10: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bros you are right on point.
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by man100(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Your msg is an eye opener. Thank u so much, God bless u
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by ernie4life(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
JUNIT1:

you are right to some extent, that's why all informations gotten from this section should be properly scrutinised before embarking on the business, but never the less I will like you to consider the facts that some informations/tips or investment advice gotten from this section has been very beneficial to some people (people like me) so please don't generalise
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by Redoil: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
ernie4life:

you are right to some extent, that's why all informations gotten from this section should be properly scrutinised before embarking on the business, but never the less I will like you to consider the facts that some informations/tips or investment advice gotten from this section has been very beneficial to some people (people like me) so please don't generalise
if you watch carefuly you will see that 85% are scam of the highest order.
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by JUNIT1(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2015
Redoil:
if you watch carefuly you will see that 85% are scam of the highest order.

Yes I agree, we looking at the magnitude of scams, its about 85% which is enough to be worried about. I don't know who the moderator is, but he/she should consider adequate scrutiny of any posts in order to prevent fellow Nigerians from falling to these scams.
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by Gariki: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmm I agreed totally but if u watch the history of life good things always come out from the magnitude of bad things take for an eg: all the successful people in the society came from poor background but it never stop them to be [color=#006600][/color]who they want to be, in other words its only out of difficulties that the story of success is achieved,
Take a look at this too

https://www.nairaland.com/2177653/import-export-market-bigest-africa

Life in the midst of dead!
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by JUNIT1(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2015
ernie4life:

I agree, some are beneficial, its just a matter of discerning which is which. Some people unfortunately are not aware of this and think that everything on NLS is credible.
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by JUNIT1(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2015
man100:
Your msg is an eye opener. Thank u so much, God bless u

Its a pleasure bro.
sonnie10:
Bros you are right on point.

Pleasure bro
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by dayjee: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
They are all scammers..
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by JUNIT1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
dayjee:
They are all scammers..

It seems everyone is in agreement, hope the moderator is aware of this too.. We are trying to help this thread and to carve out illicit investment advice that could affect naive Nigerians.
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by oluks05: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
JUNIT1:

Yes I agree, we looking at the magnitude of scams, its about 85% which is enough to be worried about. I don't know who the moderator is, but he/she should consider adequate scrutiny of any posts in order to prevent fellow Nigerians from falling to these scams.

My bro its about 90% o! Serious. Save for NSEMPA by stockbull, the mutual fund thread by ernie4life and thread on Treasury bill by oga feelamong I don't even bother @ the investment section! And if u look @ all this threads I mentioned they are informative and no one wld tell u to drop a penny there!

1 Like

Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by JUNIT1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
oluks05:

My bro its about 90% o! Serious. Save for NSEPA, the mutual fund thread by ernie4life and thread on Treasury bill by oga feelamong I don't even bother @ the investment section! And if u look @ all this threads I mentioned they are informative and no one wld tell u to drop a penny there!

Yes bro, I think the general rule is, if someone is asking you to drop a penny or drop email address or contact details, then something is definitely up. And I guess the second rule is, if its too good to be true, then it probably inst true.

1 Like

Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by jonescyras(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Most times, only fools get carried away with scammy threads..

When a thread says thus 'invest 40,000 and make 200,000 profit monthly'.
I wonder why a rational being would fall to this..
.pls always note this
1. The primary objective of any private or joint company is to yield profit, now, when someone comes up with a thread like that one posted above, you should know its a scam.. Now tell me, what business can someone invest 40,000 and make 200,000 in this planet of ours?. I wouldnt know if devil accumulates sure 10 odds for you to be sure every month you get that...

My message...
Pls, do not fall to any get rich overnight biz.. U are foolish if u have that kind of misery illusion that such exist in this 21st century..

1 Like

Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by fxstory(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2015
JUNIT1:

it is left for you to identify it and educae others.there is lots of scam online, so one have to be at alert to spot one
Re: This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS by fxstory(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2015
jonescyras:
Most times, only fools get carried away with scammy threads..

When a thread says thus 'invest 40,000 and make 200,000 profit monthly'.
I wonder why a rational being would fall to this..
.pls always note this
1. The primary objective of any private or joint company is to yield profit, now, when someone comes up with a thread like that one posted above, you should know its a scam.. Now tell me, what business can someone invest 40,000 and make 200,000 in this planet of ours?. I wouldnt know if devil accumulates sure 10 odds for you to be sure every month you get that...

My message...
Pls, do not fall to any get rich overnight biz.. U are foolish if u have that kind of misery illusion that such exist in this 21st century..
you have said it all.but still note that every day, there are new people who saw things for the first time.this is why the need to educate them is required.some things are just too good to be true but people still falls for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira / Make Ethereum Cryptocurrency For Free, Withdraw Every 2weeks / Is Kwikmoney Online Loans Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.