Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

My Body Suckz - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Body Suckz (678 Views)

My Body Itches Me Everytime I Have My Bath. / Moving Object In My Body / My Body Discharges Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Body Suckz by doffman1: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Almost dead like a log of wood...m alwayz having diz back pains n waist pains after playing football,pz hw do I go about it?
Re: My Body Suckz by silvasurfa(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2013
Hi doff,

A couple of factors are implicated in declining stamina. The principal factor is age. (I am assuming that you are above 30 years old). As we grow older, our muscles become less supple and less pliant. In addition, our joints too become less mobile or flexible culminating in reduced athletic output. Some studies have theorized that peak performance begins to decline around age 30. Other factors to be considered may include; inadequate warm-up routine, poor technique, poor conditioning, poor equipment, altitude etc.

Physically demanding sports such as football coupled with advancing age often lead to discogenic back pain (i.e. back pain caused by a pathology of the intervertebral discs). Back pain is also often present in subjects with weak abdominal muscles (read 'pot belly') or tight hamstrings (or both). Typically, Long term postural adaptations (bad posture), poor lifting techniques and other mechanical assaults to the spine often manifest as one single acute episode of back pain.

I would recommend that you see a physiotherapist for the back pain and for your stamina (or lack of it). In assessing your condition, you may be required to carry out some tests - so be prepared. If time and money is no consideration to you, you may also seek the counsel of a nutritionist and an exercise physiologist.

Finally, with proper nutrition and exercises, it is possible to delay the deterioration that accompanies aging. With discipline, you can join the ranks of Ryan Giggs, Kanu Nwankwo and Roger Miller who all played well into their forties.

If you would like to talk more, kindly hit me up on silvasurfa365@gmail.com

My best regards

(1) (Reply)

Denmark: Doctor Illegally Accepted Money From Pharmaceutical Industry / Opthalmic Doctor Said My Tension Has Increased, Advice Please / Benefits Of Orange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.