Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Challenges Working Upon Completion Of One's Program In A Foreign University - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Challenges Working Upon Completion Of One's Program In A Foreign University (723 Views)

Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / What Shocked You. When You Entered A Foreign Country / I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges Working Upon Completion Of One's Program In A Foreign University by zoeiyke: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hello house,I will appreciate enough contribution towards this topic because it has become a source of concern to me,I am planning to apply for a master's program in a japaneese university with plans to remain there upon completion of my program and not come back,I have heard a lot about how strict these countries are regarding students,please I need advice regarding this issue.
Re: The Challenges Working Upon Completion Of One's Program In A Foreign University by ifegy: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Well, you should research beforehand about the post-graduation options open to students in different countries. Countries like Canada, for instance, have a well defined path for post graduate students who wish to work and perhaps eventually live there. You can go to the official Canadian government immigration website and read up on CEC (Canadian Experience Class) immigration.
Other countries (Australia?) may have something similar, but you need to research-- google, ask the school(s) you are interested in attending, etc.
Re: The Challenges Working Upon Completion Of One's Program In A Foreign University by zoeiyke: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Senegalese Prize-winner Rejects France Visa / . / Infor On Shengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.