Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Blackberry Messenger To Hit Android And Ios On June 27 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Messenger To Hit Android And Ios On June 27 (768 Views)

How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Messenger To Hit Android And Ios On June 27 by Kellymann: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2013
When BlackBerry announced that its Messenger service (BBM) was coming to iOS and Android many people, including me, got very excited, but unfortunately, the company wasn’t ready to announce a release date back then.

Now, almost a month after the Blackberry Live 2013 conference, the company has announced that its BBM service will hit Android and iOS as a standalone app on June 27.

http://tomiwaadams..com/2013/06/blackberry-messenger-to-hit-android-and.html
Re: Blackberry Messenger To Hit Android And Ios On June 27 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Ok but we have whatsapp, facebook messenger , yahoo messenger and hangout from google.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Beg MTN For Me / 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? / BBM For Android To Launch In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.