Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study (702 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / . / Which Public Universities In Nigeria Are Suitable To Study Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by busymindeduratu: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2013
Hello Mates,

Just thought I might be of help to prospective Applicants who would like to apply for Bsc,MBA/MSc and Phd programme in Cyprus, this is an opportunity for you to realize your dreams and stand a chance of acquiring international degree in your choice course with a very affordable fees.
The schools here in Cyprus offer courses ranging from Engineering, Law, Architecture, Pharmacy and many more.
The next semester will start by September, 2013 (ie.fall semester) and its best to process now so as to secure scholarship and cheap hostel accommodation since competition is a bit intense now as people now know the priviledges of studying in Cyprus.
Finally its not just about saving money, but you will be able to experience the lifestyle, culture and captivating beauty of the island.

tomide01: Documents Required:

Data page of international passport
Academic transcript
'O' Level Result
Degree result & Transcript(postgraduate)
2 Letters of recommendation (postgraduate)
Birth Certificate
tomide01: BENEFITS:

No entrance examination (No TOEFL)
English as language of instruction
Member of European Union since 2004 (Cyprus)
Affordable tuition fees
Options to transfer credit to UK/USA universities (Cyprus).
Scholarships Available
Employment opportunities
Quality education
Earn your MBA/MSC with ease
Visa Guaranteed!

Its always a wonderful experience and looking forward to seeing you here.
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by makseg2002(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
furnish me wit d financial detail n other relevant info., here is my mail ~ makseg2002@gmail.com
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by afunmmy: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
Tnx for d update. Buh wat is d name of ur school, wat is d ave tuition fee, for phd wat is d requirement?
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by busymindeduratu: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Afunmmy,can you kindly send me your email address?
@ makseg2002,i will send you a mail ASAP,thx
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by Alkidam(m): 3:52am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls I will also need the financial informaation regarding postgraduate. My email is alkidam@yahoo.com
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls furnish me financials for PhD Media and Communications in Cyprus. Tuition, spend etc to chibogukke@yahoo.com
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by Teejayfax(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2013
Also nid info abt d financial aspects 4 masters. ayofasanmi@yahoo.com
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by afunmmy: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hi, tnx. Here is M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ mail addy
adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com I will
be expectin ur mail soon.
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by perrol(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
please mail me with jerrylove009@yahoo.com.
on the school detail, fees ,and schools website.thanks
Re: Cyprus,a Wonderful Place To Study by markemordi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Please mail me the name of the school,tution fee,application process.Am going for Bsc Electrical engineering.How do someone gets scholarship too.This is my mail:emordinnamdi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Professional Or Academic Masters? / Interim Jobs For Undergraduate Students On Strike Cos Of ASUU / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.