Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Prophet And Groom's Mother Destroyed Church Wedding On Wedding Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet And Groom's Mother Destroyed Church Wedding On Wedding Day (613 Views)

Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / How Biblical Is Church Wedding? / Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet And Groom's Mother Destroyed Church Wedding On Wedding Day by matoyeh(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2013
I have been seeing these in some films, i never knew its real like this!
Prophecy was revealed to both bride and groom a week before the wedding that they should pray very hard for their wedding to hold successfully and again, they should pray against a single woman that will come that day to destroy the wedding.
On Saturday, CAC karu hold the wedding on Saturday and the wedding was going on gradually despite the fact that there was no problem on their engagement and traditional wedding at mandala.

The high prophet in the church waited till almost the end of the program. before he stood up take a permission from the MC to speak before they share the grace. The prophet called out the husband and said..'' God is seeing your struggles, lamentations and cries, there's only one thing you should do and if you do that, all the blessings of the Lord will be yours. Your struggles shall be over. Go to your mother early morning and beg her, portrait and beg her very well, if your mother can forgive you, then bet me, whatever you lay ur hands on shall be fruitful but before then your mother will pray for you in front of congregation now. Where is the mother. The mother came out and shouted, layelaye, i will neva pray for him, and mind you how would you call me a witch, is he not my son? Before 30 seconds, the church scattered and the family of the bride and groom started shouting and throwing chairs calling the church a shrine, calling the prophet a fake prophet, even the first son of the woman wanted to beat the prophet.
The ceremony stop and people came out of the church gradually.
ACCORDING TO ONE OF THE FAMILY MEMBER, This issue has been on ground for the past 15 years.
Re: Prophet And Groom's Mother Destroyed Church Wedding On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2013
Implausible command of English........... Your grammar alone don reach to do the Job.

Anyways, put up the movie tittle. Seems like a very interesting yoruba movie.

#justsayingNoOffenceMeant#

(1) (Reply)

Religious Leaders Must Speak Out On The State Of The Nation / Issue On Marriage / Jesus Vs Muhammad [Video] (listen With an Open Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.