Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,875 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. (5862 Views)

How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jesus made a lot false prophesies and senseless talks that one wonders why he was doing this. The main explanation according to me is that it must be the fact that he didn't go to school and his illiteracy showed in all the gospels.

Hear the illiterate talk:

Matthew 13:31-32

31 He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

This shows abject illiteracy from the supposed creator of everything. Mustard seed is neither the smallest of all seeds, nor the largest of all plants and never grows into a tree.

In another show of logical and scientific deficiency borne from bad up-bringing, the homeless, hungry illiterate got angry that a fig tree was not bearing fruit even though it wasn't the season to bear fruits. (Mark 11:12-14) If he had gone to school, they would have taught him how plants worked at least.

Then he dealt into prophesying but there again cannot even do simple counting. He prophesied in Matthew 12:40, that he would stay 3 nights in the grave. But the most he stayed was 2. Blocked brain won't let him know that friday, saturday and sunday, even though 3 separate days, have only 2 nights between them. And you call him the all knowing!

In John 13:38, he prophesied that Peter would deny him three times before the cock crows. But what actually happened was Peter denying him only once before the cock crowed. (Mark 14:66-68) If this is not false prohesy, I don't know what is.

There are more but the most shocking is that the bible exposed Jesus as a liar. Yes, a cunning lying deceiver.

Here:

John 7:8-10

8 You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.” 9 After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee.

10 However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret.

He promised his own brothers that he wasn't going to a festival but went there in secret after they have gone. Is that a man to be trusted?

5 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Alfa!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

To be honest, I was expecting something foolish from you again but alas I was the foolish one! How the hell did I not realise after all these years that mustard doesnt grow into trees? I accepted that foolish verse hook line and sinker...gaddem!!!

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Peter262: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
may God have Mercy on you
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Peter262: may God have Mercy on you

.....for telling the truth

3 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Lanrefahm(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guy its like u lack respect 4 elders jesus(isa) is not ur mate not even forefathers mate. If any 1 disrespect any of d messenger of God i take it personal. I dey vex with u big time. No 1 is forcing to believe. D truth is always different from falsehood. God will always protect d people who r true. Guy never u disrespect any messenger of God, u ve been warned
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lanrefahm: Guy its like u lack respect 4 elders jesus(isa) is not ur mate not even forefathers mate. If any 1 disrespect any of d messenger of God i take it personal. I dey vex with u big time. No 1 is forcing to believe. D truth is always different from falsehood. God will always protect d people who r true. Guy never u disrespect any messenger of God, u ve been warned

Guy, Jesus died when he was 33....he was no boss
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Peter262: may God have Mercy on you

Satan's cover is sufficient. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lanrefahm: Guy its like u lack respect 4 elders jesus(isa) is not ur mate not even forefathers mate. If any 1 disrespect any of d messenger of God i take it personal. I dey vex with u big time. No 1 is forcing to believe. D truth is always different from falsehood. God will always protect d people who r true. Guy never u disrespect any messenger of God, u ve been warned

Reserve your warnings for cowardly christians that you pedofile worshipers can threaten. I tell the truth and if you see any lies in what I say, point it out or blow yourself up.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Logicboy03: Alfa!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

To be honest, I was expecting something foolish from you again but alas I was the foolish one! How the hell did I not realise after all these years that mustard doesnt grow into trees? I accepted that foolish verse hook line and sinker...gaddem!!!

Yes o. Imagine all the nonsense we were fed and accepted without thinking or questionning.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Praise be to Master Jesus,,the one that has gone And Still the One To Come..In His name! All thing were created!!he existed before the earth and by the mention of his name..All knees must Bow and all tongue confess that JESUS is God,to the Glory of the father
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cowardly xtians ran away from thread. Don't worry. It's here for posterity. More are coming.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Cowardly xtians ran away from thread. Don't worry. It's here for posterity. More are coming.

Praise master Jesus
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ajibam:

Praise master Jesus

We already know that you are incapable of constructing a coherent argument. Stop reminding us.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

We already know that you are incapable of constructing a coherent argument. Stop reminding us.

I don't argue!!
Argument leads to fight!!!
Our religion teaches that "thou shall not fight"
Praise master Jesus
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by sunday478(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
I can see that satan have completely blimded your eyes from the truth, God have mercy on u,

And this is the sure E T T.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Pukkah: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Religion is a mixture of truth and falsehood. So this is not really a surprise. So many other oddities, contradictions, and illogicalities exist in the Bible.

The founders of the various religions were limited, as we have seen, by knowledge. However, as at the time they operated/reigned they were far ahead of their peers.

They may have been superstars with very good intentions but subsequent events have shown that not everything they said were based on facts.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pukkah: Religion is a mixture of truth and falsehood. So this is not really a surprise.

The founders of the various religions were limited, as we have seen, by knowledge. However, as at the time they operated/reigned they were far ahead of their peers.

They may have been superstars with very good intentions but subsequent events have shown that not everything they said were based on facts.
Praise master Jesus
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ajibam:
Praise master Jesus

Pls stop trolling. It's against the rules.

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by MrTroll(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ajibam stop doing my job! angry

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ajibam:

I don't argue!!
Argument leads to fight!!!
Our religion teaches that "thou shall not fight"
Praise master Jesus

Your religion teaches you not to do the following?

Argument definition:
a. A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating truth or falsehood: presented a careful argument for extraterrestrial life.
b. A fact or statement put forth as proof or evidence; a reason: The current low mortgage rates are an argument for buying a house now.
c. A set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Logicboy03: Alfa!!

Same here.... Mother of God..

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by cold(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
If we're to discuss contradictions & deceit in the bible this thread might get to a 100. The bible is the gold standard for contradictions & inconsistencies

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

Pls stop trolling. It's against the rules.
Am not trolling,,
Am praising my God,,if you have one you will know what i mean
Praise master Jesus
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Your religion teaches you not to do the following?

Argument definition:
a. A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating truth or falsehood: presented a careful argument for extraterrestrial life.
b. A fact or statement put forth as proof or evidence; a reason: The current low mortgage rates are an argument for buying a house now.
c. A set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others.

1timothy2vs23-26

23 Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights.
24 A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people.
25 Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth.

26 Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil’s trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Femmymata2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Can stop laughing. Still waiting for christians to make smtin out(rationalize). I'll like to say this on their behalf "END TIME THINGS". Thank science for Internet

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by NoProphecy: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
The bible is just a slamming together of random folk stories to try to create a narrative. Like trying to blend the movie 300 and Star Wars and have King Leonidas and Luke Skywalker be the same person (you are going to run into some trouble if you are careful). Without a doubt, the writers did an awful job of editing. The only questions I have are: 1) Did they fail to cut out the unnecessary contradictions because they were ignorant/lazy or 2) They failed to cut it out because they assumed that the readers were too ignorant and lazy to notice.

I guess there is a third (and more likely option). They stole stories that people were familiar with and wanted to maintain enough of each story so that all parties could see the story they were used to. In the end, the book is a total mess.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ajibam:
Am not trolling,,
Praise master Jesus
Smdh......what a clown...

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

1timothy2vs23-26

23 Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights.
24 A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people.
25 Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth.

26 Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil’s trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants.

Typical christian. Cherry picking....pls explain this verse.

PROVERBS 25 VS 9 Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:

Christinsanity has eaten you up

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by SecretDreams(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Lol, another confused, sad muslim on NL

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 6:38am On Sep 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Typical christian. Cherry picking....pls explain this verse.

PROVERBS 25 VS 9 Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:

Christinsanity has eaten you up

23 Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish,
ignorant arguments
that only start fights.

Arguments are different..is own is out of ignorance!!
Praise master Jesus
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:
Am not trolling,,
Praise master Jesus

Hmm.. So it's safe to assume Alfa won't get banned if he posts 'all praise to Satan' continuously on your threads...

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by texanomaly(f): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2013
@ Alfa...I know you profess to be a Satanist. I see you everywhere. It's obvious i guess. Are you really? Do you just like to shock people, because half the time you shock the hell out of me. You scare me a little too.
Tex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Is As Incompetent As Buhari / My Experience With Mermaid Spirit - Marine Powers / The Problem With The Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.