Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Stanbic Ibtc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc (10395 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2015 / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc by ebubepaul(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2008
hi guys.i wrote Stanbic Ibtc test last sat 3rd @ sparkles hall GRA Ikeja.Men the set up was organised.Kudos to them.Anyway I have an inside info that they are recruiting seriously.The training School will start this month.Get yr self ready those that wrote the test,interview can be this month.GOD will see us through in JESUS name,amen!The Pay is GOOD,but the issue is that get in first and GOD WILL sort u out,amen!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by miliki: 6:09pm On May 05, 2008
pls how did you apply!!!!!!!help ure people
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by samsoncare(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2008
please how did you apply?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by keney(f): 10:37pm On May 05, 2008
please tell us how u applied,
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by mistarich(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2008
pls let us know how u applied. Was there room 4 gatecrashers?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by micklplus(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2008
Just chill, okay ! All is well.
Yes, it was so organised and great !
There were gatecrashers but, we adhered strictly to the rules !
\We hope to get in touch with all the people that wrote the test last saturday shortly .
So far u wrote well, u are sure to get the job.
I wish u all the very best of luck !
Cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by dupsy09(f): 9:23am On May 07, 2008
@mikiplus,
Are u part of the recruitment team? Is there any test coming up soom? pls keep us informed.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by itismd(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2008
[size=14pt]PLEASE HOW DO WE APPLY ,
PLEASE HOW DO WE APPLY ,
PLEASE HOW DO WE APPLY ,
PLEASE HOW DO WE APPLY ,
PLEASE HOW DO WE APPLY ,
[/size]
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by manenof: 10:00am On May 07, 2008
how did u apply biko sad
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by olukososhi: 10:09am On May 07, 2008
Thanks for the info but how did i apply
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by micklplus(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2008
Hi Guys,
The truth about the Job test that was conducted last saturday was that, it was not publicised at all but, some outsiders were able to get the info.
For now, we are done with freshers but, i promise to let you guys know as soon as we start recruiting again.

How do u apply??
I shall in due time, send the e-maill addy that u will forward your C.Vs to.

Was i part of the recruitment Team??

Yes and infact, i co-ordinated the whole Job test stuff.

I shall keep you posted in due time.

I wish u all the very best of luck.
Cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by tosinetoo: 11:57am On May 07, 2008
Please Mr.mickly,

I wrote the STANBIC IBTC BANK TEST IN IBADAN ON SATURDAY; MAY 3RD.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN TO EXPECT THE RESULT, THOUGH I WAS NOT INVITED BUT I WAS ABLE TO GATE CRASH.

SHOULD I BE HOPEFUL?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by micklplus(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2008
U are a very luck man ! You have nothing to worry about so far u wrote the test and u actually wrote well?? Its certain to get the job.

The consultants are yet to get back to us.
U shall be contacted for real.
I wish u the very best of luck.
Cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by tosinetoo: 12:29pm On May 07, 2008
THANKS MAN.

I AM JUST HOPEFUL, THOUGH I COULD NOT FINISH BUT I JUST BELIEVE GOD WILL DO THE BEST.

WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU

ARE YOU GOING TO CONTACT US BY CALL,MAIL OR TXT

THANKS
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by shift: 1:14pm On May 07, 2008
@ mickplus

please am experienced,how do i send my cv accross?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Austina(f): 2:00pm On May 07, 2008
how can i get information regularly since am just new here
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by abayd: 2:09pm On May 07, 2008
@mickylplus
Hi there sir, what I want to confrm is whether peopleprime is one of the agents recruiting for stanbic ibtc or they are the only agent. Thank you. your reply is highly neccesary.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by bayleaf(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2008
pls whats the format for the stanbicibtc test?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by rugina(f): 7:34am On May 08, 2008
mickypluus did you conduct the one in Lagos or Ibadan because it was a lady that conduct the one in Lagos,i wrote the test and it was conducted by primepeople.please clarify
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by micklplus(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2008
@rugina
I was actually in charge of the recruitment for both entire lagos region and south west region (ibadan was the point where the job test for southwest region was conducted) peopleprime was just a consultant employed by Stanbicibtc to conduct the job test. Were u for 9am ,11am or 1pm batch?? If u doubt me, give me ur name and i will tell u every other details in ur C.V !

@ abayd
Peopleprime was not one of the agent but, the sole consultant for the job test that was conducted on saturday !

@shift
How many years experience do u have??Do u have experience that is relevent to banking? If Yes, send ur C.V to my mail addy.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by kamken: 9:01am On May 08, 2008
@
Hello mickypluus,

Pls how do i apply i have almost 2yrs banking experience.thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by dupsy09(f): 9:27am On May 08, 2008
@mickplus
what is your mail addy, how do u expect shift to send his cv without dropping the addy. Can i send mine too? I don't have any experience in banking but i have little experience in customer service. grin
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by pharuk: 10:04am On May 08, 2008
hi, i also wrote the test in their abuja office and have been waiting to hear from them since, we wrote ours for over 3weeks now, how do we get the info if we passed? coz am really shining my eye on this one shocked
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by duxxmann(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2008
@micklplus;
Thanks for being nice. please if there will be another apt test for freshers anywhere in the country, kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by abayd: 11:15am On May 08, 2008
Does that mean that peopleprime has no power to recommend thos who has passed thier test to stanbic ibtc?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Aussie(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2008
@micklplus,

Thanks for the wonderful contribution.
I wrote a test with peopleprime on the 22nd of april at their office and i passed, a chat was conducted that same day too for those of us who made the test.

What is our fate and how soon should we expect to hear from them.

I sent a mail to our personal address. PLease check.

Thanks.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 08, 2008
MICKYPLUS,pls this is my email addy.I MAY NOT BE OPPURTUNED TO VISIT THE SITE WHEN NEXT THEY WANNA RECRUIT.I'M BASED IN ABUJA THOUGH BUT WLD MAkE IT IF INVITED FOR ANY.ctrume@yahoo.com.Thanks a bunch
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by lokwe(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2008
dupsy09:

@mickplus
what is your mail addy, how do u expect shift to send his cv without dropping the addy. Can i send mine too? I don't have any experience in banking but i have little experience in customer service. grin
hey girl send me your id so i can give u Miki's email. neway the guy is even online on his Yahoo msger
Peace
how did PZ go?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by rugina(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2008
i wrote for 9pm,i will be glad if you give us necessary details about what to expect.am desperately in need of a job and i love to work in stanbic ibtc and name is ruth aghelegin thanks.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by shift: 9:05am On May 09, 2008
mickplus
i have more than 5 years operations experience.please check your yahoo.i will send u a mail now with my cv.
thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by micklplus(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2008
rugina:

i wrote for 9pm,i will be glad if you give us necessary details about what to expect.am desperately in need of a job and i love to work in stanbic ibtc and name is ruth aghelegin thanks.

oyijovwi is ur other name. Accounting, LASU , right?

U dont have much to worry about for now. We are still awaiting the results from the consultant. U shall definately be contacted if u pass.

@others,
I got ur C.Vs and i shall attend to them accordingly.

I wish u guys the very best of luck.
Cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by tosinetoo: 10:26am On May 09, 2008
My name is Adigun Oluwatosin I wrote the test in Ibadan .The third batch.

Please sir i will like to know when the result is out, I really wanna build a career in a bank like STANBIC IBTC BANK.

Adigun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-Power: 753,307 Graduates Apply In 5 Days / Federal Inland Revenue Service / Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.