Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is Islam A Cartel? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam A Cartel? (1326 Views)

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / Is Islam A Religion Of Peace Or Violence? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Do Muslims "work" as members of a cartel?.

Ps: can I still become a Muslim after insulting them and their religion?
Also should I tell my gf that I'm kinda not very in favor of Muslim ideologies or should I play along .
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pascal I saw you , c'Mon el hadj answer me ...
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Omexonomy: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Why did you insult them in the first place.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Because I'm against abrahamic religion and I'm promoting paganism
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by tpia5: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Your questions dont match, but i dont think they'd mind if you became a muslim.

You mean would they not want you to be muslim or something, because you insulted their religion?

That would even go in your favour, imo.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Omexonomy: Why did you insult them in the first place.
nothing to say about the title and the first question?
I realized wherever they are Muslim tend to promote their Muslim brothers.kind of empowerment.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
tpia@:
Your questions dont match, but i dont think they'd mind if you became a muslim.

You mean would they not want you to be muslim or something, because you insulted their religion?

That would even go in your favour, imo.
they don't match because I'm kinda confused lol..

I know they will probably don't mind converting me if I ask, but I like honesty and I would like to know if I should tell them esp my gf that online I fight her faith, she didn't ask me to convert(her dad being a Christian) and she thinks I'm Christian? undecided
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by onila(f): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
and why are you taking this girl so seriously tho
is she cameroonian

and u insulting islam in the past does not mean u cant change yr views
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
.never mind the topic people
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by deols(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
What Muslim girl is dating you in the first place?

What kind of immaturity is that? pretending to be whom you are not to her?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols: What Muslim girl is dating you in the first place?

What kind of immaturity is that? pretending to be whom you are not to her?

how am I pretending to b whom I'm not ?
I don't worth a muslim or what?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by deols(f): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

how am I pretending to b whom I'm not ?
I don't worth a muslim or what?

You are pretending to be whom you are not when you allow her believe you are a Christian.

and yes, you don't deserve a Muslim.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

You are pretending to be whom you are not when you allow her believe you are a Christian.

and yes, you don't deserve a Muslim.

she is the one who assumed I'm a Christian, it is not my fault if in this world people think in term of Christian or Muslim , it is either you are one or the other.

Why do you say so?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
someone should answer ,my first 2 questions
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by deols(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

she is the one who assumed I'm a Christian, it is not my fault if in this world people think in term of Christian or Muslim , it is either you are one or the other.

Why do you say so?

Omission is a lie, you know?
tell her what you are.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by deols(f): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: someone should answer ,my first 2 questions

what do you mean by a cartel?

You are welcome to Islam anytime no matter what your past is like.

Tell her.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

Omission is a lie, you know?
tell her what you are.

a lie or a sin? Anyway as a pagan(actually) there's nothing against omission. Anyway this is not a problem for her she doesn't mind. I'm still waiting for your answer why is that I don't deserve a Muslim
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by tpia5: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: .never mind the topic people

Why?

Because onila followed you here?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

what do you mean by a cartel?

You are welcome to Islam anytime no matter what your past is like.

Tell her.

in business, Muslim tend to give loans and contracts to others Muslim first? undecided , if a muslim, a Christian and a pagan are competing the muslim will go for the muslim first.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
tpia@:

Why?

Because onila followed you here?

lol, I love this poster. And no
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
I saw you lurking, nothing to say Deols?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by deols(f): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

in business, Muslim tend to give loans and contracts to others Muslim first? undecided , if a muslim, a Christian and a pagan are competing the muslim will go for the muslim first.

Dont you think she needs someone of like minds? who would not disturb her in worship but would help uplift her faith.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

Dont you think she needs someone of like minds? who would not disturb her in worship but would help uplift her faith.

[/color] [color=#990000]nice point, however I don't think so if that was the case , people with different faith wouldn't work and live(neighbors) together. Also for like the x Times, she doesn't mind, also remember I told you one day that I was not the preacher type..so I really don't see how I'm going to disturb her faith.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
as a Yoruba , you probably have Christian relatives, tho you hail from a Muslim dominated state with Muslim governor and Muslim first lady wink
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
or you live and feel only good around Muslim?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by deols(f): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

If on the same level of expertise, it is only human/ normal to give the one I can trust the most.

If not on the same level, I'll more likely give it to the best. whether Christian or Muslim or even pagan.

Your definition is too simple for the word, cartel.
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by deols(f): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

[/color] [color=#990000]nice point, however I don't think so if that was the case , people with different faith wouldn't work and live(neighbors) together. Also for like the x Times, she doesn't mind, also remember I told you one day that I was not the preacher type..so I really don't see how I'm going to disturb her faith.

Does she train her children to be Muslims or pagan?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

If on the same level of expertise, it is only human/ normal to give the one I can trust the most.

If not on the same level, I'll more likely give it to the best. whether Christian or Muslim or even pagan.

Your definition is too simple for the word, cartel.
[/color]
[color=#990000] even politically, Muslim politicians/officials back up each others. What's your definition of cartel?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

[i][ b right back for this/i]
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by deols(f): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

do you drink, smoke?

would you wake her up for prayers?
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

the plan , I mean her plan is to make them Muslim, since your Allah will punish her if her children are not Muslim. So I will let her do that ,but however I will spoil my children and make them open minded, meaning they will b exposed to paganism
Re: Is Islam A Cartel? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
deols:

do you drink, smoke?

would you wake her up for prayers?

no, I don't.
And no I'm not going to do that, I think she's doing that without me, so I don't see why I should wake her up suddenly because we got married, she will do her things(religious) the way she is doing them actually.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Life Is Too Short, Live It Well. Learn From This Story O Slaves Of Allaah / Description Of Paradise / April Fool! Should Muslims Participate In This Dishonest Tradition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.