Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. (800 Views)

Hello Webmasters Guess Which Platform This Blog Is On? / Welcome To Javascript For The Total Non- Programmer / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. by TochiPhotos(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Tochi Ani is photographer based in Lagos. I do: Documentary, Weddings | Engagements and Sports photography I cover the Nigeria Premier and Professional league games and other sports events. I'll also bring you pictures from different social events and activities in Lagos and environs. I’ll be updating you guys with my latest works and I promise to always update my website and make it interactive.

My aim is to capture great images and preserve moments for Life. I hope you guys enjoy my work and please if you like my work kindly recommend me to your friends and don’t hesitate to contact me anytime you need a photographer for any occasion. Check out my latest works

http://facebook.com/TochianiPhotography
www.tochiani.com
Re: Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. by miracle4(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
I can do that for you .. pm me at guru[at]obasimvilla.com
Re: Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. by joomlaman(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
TochiPhotos: Please guys, I need a good Samaritan to help me purchase a Wordpress theme for my website and I'll pay him the naira equivalent. Please I don't have a paypal account and that's there only accepted mode of payment.

Contact me on: 08039508010 for your paypal service
Re: Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. by vizboy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Best advice i can offer.

Open a paypal account just change your country to ghana or benin or any nearly by country.
Get any address and phone no from google. You are good to go, you can still use it to make purchase even if it is not verify but your purchase limit would be $100. Go to any trust exchanger like nigeriagoldexchange and buy paypal dollar. Which you can use to make ur purchase
Re: Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. by massiveprofits1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tell me the name of the theme and I will buy it for u.
Re: Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. by TochiPhotos(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
#TochianiPhotography

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Oga Seun / Facebook Fan Page For Sale. / How To Become A Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.