Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pls Is Supertube.com A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is Supertube.com A Scam? (1020 Views)

Pls Is Dis CV Not Intimidating? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Guess What ?www.fmnplc.com A.k.a Flour Mills Nigeria Is Recruiting Frsh Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Supertube.com A Scam? by chessguru1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
I registered to supertube website a while back, expecting to be getting job alerts or something, only to be emailed by 3 women claiming to have seen my profile on supertube.com.
They where all telling me the same trash about how they are refugees in senegal after their dad (who worked in government) was killed by rebels.....etc etc
Recently, I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ got a mail inviting me 4 an online aptitude test for an "undisclosed" oil company from the same website. Only that before I can start d test, I need to buy or pay for something (about 500 naira).
5 H isn't much, but I would like 2 know if their is any1 in the hse who has gotten employment through all this third party agencies, or anyone that has info concerning these supertube.com guys
Re: Pls Is Supertube.com A Scam? by olusola2bello: 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Been having d same issues with dem
Re: Pls Is Supertube.com A Scam? by DeanOlamide(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Me too got same mail but dont knw if they r real or not
Re: Pls Is Supertube.com A Scam? by klemony: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2013
to all that had applied. supertube are scammers.they'll tell u to register n pay some of money to upgrade ur membership. later,they'll be using ur email address to send u fake and formatted job/test invitation. for benefit of doubt those that got their invite for undisclose oil n gas coy test link should kindly scroll down to the email msg and check if supertube address nos in saka tinubu was provided. hv caught a young guy(jambite)scamming our graduates online by sending a formatted job advert to thousands of job seekers responding to their cv sent by asking them to pay money to a bank for training recruitment materials for adax oil. i dealt with him and gave him final warning that i dnt want to see him again in my brother in-laws cyber cafe again or i will kill him. pls lets becareful in our quest to find these jobs.God bless us all,God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Supertube.com A Scam? by chessguru1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
klemony: to all that had applied. supertube are scammers.they'll tell u to register n pay some of money to upgrade ur membership. later,they'll be using ur email address to send u fake and formatted job/test invitation. for benefit of doubt those that got their invite for undisclose oil n gas coy test link should kindly scroll down to the email msg and check if supertube address nos in saka tinubu was provided. hv caught a young guy(jambite)scamming our graduates online by sending a formatted job advert to thousands of job seekers responding to their cv sent by asking them to pay money to a bank for training recruitment materials for adax oil. i dealt with him and gave him final warning that i dnt want to see him again in my brother in-laws cyber cafe again or i will kill him. pls lets becareful in our quest to find these jobs.God bless us all,God bless Nigeria!
God help us!!
Re: Pls Is Supertube.com A Scam? by ifykoleyahooc(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
IT'S PURE SCAM.I GOT SAME MAIL FROM THEM.BUT THEY ARE STILL LEARNERS AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED COS DATS NOT THE WAY ONLINE APTITUDE TEST LINKS LOOK LIKE.PLS IGNORE THEM.

(1) (Reply)

Sawubona Advisory Services Calling / Teachers Wanted Urgently / Ericsson Recriutment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.