Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Do Nigerians Find It Hard To Cry?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerians Find It Hard To Cry?? (567 Views)

See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) / Why Is Jtf Finding It Hard To Stop Boko Harem / Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Find It Hard To Cry?? by obisage(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
I have asked my self this question for some time now
cos a typical Nigerian hardly Cry especially tears of joy

I watch American has Got talent/ Britain's Got Talent
and I saw lots and lots of tears of joy/disappointment

even the Judges cry when someone performs too very well
but the opposite is the case here.

is it that our heart is too hardened
or that we feel too big to cry even its necessary

cos cry is as important as laughter
Re: Why Do Nigerians Find It Hard To Cry?? by gluv01(f): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
In what aspect? generally or Nigeria's got talent?

Coz me I cried and stomped on the floor when Miriam was killed in Robin hood season 3. I even hit my sister hard unknowingly and she faced me which i can never forget. angry

So whish one do you mean Nigerian's got talent, I haven't seen any talent yet so i can't waste my tears
Re: Why Do Nigerians Find It Hard To Cry?? by tpia5: 2:36am On Jun 11, 2013
They dont cry, and these days they dont even feel sorrow at all.

Oh well, good for them.

Most of their crying may be scamming related though.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Find It Hard To Cry?? by Afam4eva(m): 2:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Didn't Kate Henshaw cry on Nigeria's got talent?

Didn't Onyeka Onwenu shed a tear on the X Factor?

There are Nigerians that are ready to cry at any given time and Kate Henshaw is one of them. While there are others who imo are the majority who don't want to be seen crying in public. To them it makes people see them as weak.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows U Need To Grow Up!!! / What Will You Do With 24hrs Electric Light In Nigeria? / Dirty Mechanics In Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.