Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him (3880 Views)

Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. / Things Broke People Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by dellynash(f): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2007
I shared a good relationship with my boyfriend for 4years he broke my heart and i find it hard to get over it, please tell me what i can do to forget this guy. i look forward for your kind response
one thing that hurts me much is that i have a child with this guy and the child resembles him so much, when i look at my son i see a picture of my xguy, when i open my note book i see his handwriting there, when i open my album his pictures are there, there is is just too much around me that makes it hard to forget the guy. please tell me what to do because i want to forget this guy and get along with my life he is already married to another woman now .
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by tommyex(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2007
Hey DELLY
take heart ok,i wish i could say u should burn the pictures and books,but what about the child?
the solution is that u should try to forgive him and face life like normal,mayb get busy with work and mingle with friends.Very soon you will get the man that is meant for u ok.
Take heart,God will help u
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by bballchick(f): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2007
best way to forget a man, put urself out there nd when i say out there, i mean go out clubbing meet new people, hang out, take ur kid out , dnt sit at home nd look at pictures nd mope around, u gotta be strong nd move on bless,
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by finekid(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2007
I'm sorry about that. Indulge yourself in some new activities and you'll soon get over with him. He probably isn't worth having you anyway.
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by goldenisk(f): 4:19am On Oct 13, 2007
oh poor girl dont mind the stupid boy he's probably regreting why he broke up with you but let me tell you dont start thinking that all boys are bad,the only way to stop thinking about it is get someone else it must not be a boyfriend maybe just a male friend or even your fellow girl is a good company afterall maybe the boy no reach sef no worry beta the come
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by amaikama(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2007
At this stage he has become part and parcel of you and forgetting him will be difficult but with time and friends around you keeping you busy, you will end up not even remembering he ever existed in the first place. trust me, i have be in that shoes before.

Take care.
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by trimtab: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2007
pray to God
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by creams(f): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2007
Hey girl, i feel sorry for you ok, but there is nothing u can do now other than to brace urself up and continue with life ok nd for u to forget about him u have to take away everything that keeps reminding you of him e.g his pics, gifts but not your son.

Start thinking of another life and how to secure the future of your son. Best of luck
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by chrisuch(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2007
Delly dear,its quite unfornate that you still love him so much.but if you really want to forget about him you must do these two thing they are very simple and effective.forgive him from your heart and of course you cant forget him ,dont even think about that and then replace him.its that simple.best of luck
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by Naijagurly(f): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2007
1) Are you married to him?
2) Why do you have a child with him?
3) I suggest you crawl back on your knees and beg for forgiveness
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by kosiie: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2007
dear, the best u can do is to forgive ur past cry
you must learn to forgive d guy in question 2 if u really want to put him behind.
even if u destroy all d pics u have of him, u might not have destroyed him in ur heart, so u must forgive. its quite unfortunate u have a son for him, i wish u had waited to be married and very sure of him.

only God can ease ur hurt, go to HIm giving thanks for ur situation afterall, better a broken courtship than a broken marriage. u still have anoda chance baby, stay happy
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by mellow(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2007
What you can do is to forgive him what he did to you and thank him for doing you a great favour,

for I personally think that it would have been disastrouse if he had married you and them leave you.

Then believe it in your inner most mind that he was not for you, what you guys had was just a period

of stolen passion and thank God it ended when it did. When would have deprived you the joy of meeting

your own man. Then go out and make new friends, male, female, it doesn't make a difference, just make
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
new friends is all.
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by Toonice(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2008
U can join me on seguntoonice and let chat with yahoomessenger, and i we heal ur wound
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by lucabrasi(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2008
you v got all the useful advices up there,guess all i can add is that the best way to get over heartbreak is to move on n get busy with somethn else, but pls resist the temptation to pinch the boy or give him a smack anytime u remember what that face did, smiley
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by seekey: 4:41pm On May 14, 2008
gal i definitely ask ya to have fun out there in da clubs, the more ya sit home watching his pics and so on, will just but make the life more dump, once he is gone,he is gone, and actually happy with some other lady, treat it like he was not meant for ya!!
engage in activities that will get ya real busy.
this is normal, it has happened to many of us, but life did not stop even for a minute, it had to take on and it's still on and will always go on. We have to 4get some hurting events in life, we count them as part of life but we can't live our lives sad.
get some courage gal, face it and go on with life, get busy with what ya do best.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cheers, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, God be with ya.
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by sweetums: 4:34pm On May 21, 2008
Invest in some good liquor. That way you'll be too spaced out to think about him half of the time. Problem solved.
P.S. is it me or do some people have really serious issues, a guy dont want you babe get over it!!!
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by dadsgal(f): 5:37pm On May 26, 2008
hi delly,
its a normal thing for you to be disturbed about your ex boy friend.anyway the only way you can stop thinking of him is by having fun,going places and most of all dont stay alone,because that will always make you remember him.have fun babe,go out as many times as you can with your friends.,
thanks and take care
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by tolandluv(f): 6:43pm On May 26, 2008
hi,delly you just have to go on with your life cos the guy has gone and i think the best way is to get your self occupy,and take good care of ur son because he is ur wealth.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by MariamSandton: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2012
whatever magic or spell used by prophetharry@ymail.com has helped to settle my marriage problem, all i can say is that my husband is no longer talking of divorcing me, he now says we have to move together to our new home next early month
Re: Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him by doriscarter: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2013
[b]I am Precious Levitte, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank Olorun for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. Olorun released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to Olorun for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. email him on; Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe's Thought On Racism(photo) / Brain Teaser: All Genius Come In And Solve This / Sir Michael Negbenebor Kidnapped In Benin “we Have Paid The Ransom"- Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.