Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) (1166 Views)

"Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. / Mai Pipul, Mek Una Gist Mi Laik Gsm Dis Wan Ting - Mek Una No Vex Abegi O! / Infact, I Don Vex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
hahahhahhhaahhahhhahhahahahahahhaahahahhahahahhahhhhahahhaahahahhhh no be small matter be this ohh, abeq i hope BBC or CNN never see this pics ohh cos na dye for us be that..

mind you i never mention anybody state ohhhhh LWKMALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by Inik(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Stale

1 Like

Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Inik: Stale
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by Inik(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Donalð Genes: shocked shocked shocked shocked
Donalð Genes: shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is a picture of commuters struggling to enter a molue bus in Lagos. Its been around for a long while

1 Like

Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Inik:
This is a picture of commuters struggling to enter a molue bus in Lagos. Its been around for a long while
oops! am just seeing it now.i could'nt help myself reeling in high laughter
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by Inik(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
The picture is funny sha, i can't imagine myself being that desperate to enter a bus
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by gluv01(f): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
and the poor woman just lay on the floor after being pushed down, the bus can just zoom off and roll on her. Then the driver will say it's the devil's work.

1 Like

Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2013
all of you are just blind.....this is a miniature art display of a crowded bus (aka a small statue) from a very talented artist.
look closer above the bus and you will even see the glass that protects it, duh!

@OP
you should hope that BBC and CNN sees it so that the talent of this artist could travel the world.

1 Like

Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: all of you are just blind.....this is a miniature art display of a crowded bus (aka a small statue) from a very talented artist.
look closer above the bus and you will even see the glass that protects it, duh!

@OP
you should hope that BBC and CNN sees it so that the talent of this artist could travel the world.
sorry sir,
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2013
on a more cursory look,one won't be able to discern if it's well Photoshopped.i doubt
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by CrazyMan(m): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2013
Donalð Genes: on a more cursory look,one won't be able to discern if it's well Photoshopped.i doubt
I believe its photoshopped.
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by Afam4eva(m): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2013
That's a drawing.
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by ihedioramma: 3:00am On Jun 11, 2013
SE PEOPLE O NA FREE BUS BE THAT ? ANY WAY NA NO MANS LAND STATE BE THAT grin

1 Like

Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva: That's a drawing.
that means the person tried wella
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by bknight: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Such talent! Portrait of a typical lagos back in d days...don't think this can still happen in an evolving today's lagos undecided
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by dasparrow: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
Inik: The picture is funny sha, i can't imagine myself being that desperate to enter a bus

It is not a picture. That little bus is actually in a museum or art gallery. The miniature people you see were all made or molded and so was the miniature bus. Very creative I must say.
Re: People Of Nairaland Abeg No Vex..guess Which State In 9ja Can This Occur?(pix) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
^^^sadly some of the people on this thread havent understood that yet, while it is obvious!

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijebu Win A Million Promo Call On 08106706286 / Why Do Sexkillz Deletes Peoples Topic?? / Woman In Need Of Husband Paid 2 Million Naira To Fake Prophet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.