Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! (4513 Views)

Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2013
jidegirl12: As we wa sain grin , Mrs Greatgod do you by any chance have a son in law in stock for me? Lets start from the top , only one from you will be perfect... @cc league don pass my own, Debrief is too strict and my daughter na love me jeje love me tender....... grin

Emm emm * raises hand* @sisi I like your sense of humor too... Son in stock?

I prefer Delicate than gulib lipsrsealed but it's okay words no dey stick.

Na wa o jide, i am rolling on the floor with laughter grin grin grin. How old is/are your daughter(s) sef?!
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by biolabee(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2013
jidegirl12: As we wa sain grin , Mrs Greatgod do you by any chance have a son in law in stock for me? Lets start from the top , only one from you will be perfect... @cc league don pass my own, Debrief is too strict and my daughter na love me jeje love me tender....... grin

Emm emm * raises hand* @sisi I like your sense of humor too... Son in stock?

I prefer Delicate than gulib lipsrsealed but it's okay words no dey stick.

nice one,... please dont forget to open a thread when they start dating...
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2013
biolabee:

nice one,... please dont forget to open a thread when they start dating...

I know you looking for jide's attention tongue
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by biolabee(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2013
naijababe:

I know you looking for jide's attention tongue

mama jhyde is a nice person and will defo not be ruffled by that post cheesy
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

I agree with you both and want to reiterate the point (because it bears repeating a million times over) that this can only happen because Fola's mom (Parents) is more than likely not "The Hide yo daughter in the attic but send your son into the world with a Be Fruit and Multiply badge kinda parent. If she were, her daughter would be taking the under G route.

Good for her, I say!!!!

Now this is getting interesting!!!!

Can't wait for updates!! cheesy cheesy
ileobatojo: Nothing strange about it at all. It's the ideal thing approach when one's child starts dating. Same way you want to get to know their friends, you also want to get to know their boyfriends/girlfriends. This is a great model for what to do in the 'sad' event of a 17yr old daughter that starts dating.

LOl!

@Baba Oyo, give us updates o
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by uyogabie(f): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2013
Nice approach from Mummy Fola.Daddy Oyo,like madam said,it's up to you to get to know the Girl in question too.To me ,it is very important because you don't know how she was raised.You wouldn't want any sweet and 'gullible ' Fola influencing your son negatively.You never can tell who is more naive between both kids.Dating should be under close supervision but not too harsh so as not to scare them underground.may God give you wisdom.
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by causewahala: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Baba oyo reality series! cheesy
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2013
causewahala: Baba oyo reality series! cheesy

Longest time!
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by kindway: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2013
Baba Oyo.
Has it ever occur to you that OYO, FOLA and Fola's mum might be reading this posts. I bet even if they are not reading it now somebody will show them this posts in the nearest future.

It might turn to be a good idea to keep the real names of the people involved off the screen.
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2013
kind.way:
Baba Oyo.
Has it ever occur to you that OYO, FOLA and Fola's mum might be reading this pasots. I bet even if they are not reading it now somebody will show them this posts in the nearest future.

It might turn to be a good idea to keep the real names of the people involved off the screen.

Hi,

I saw the stuff, what's up?
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by greatgod2012(f): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2013
kind.way:
Baba Oyo.
Has it ever occur to you that OYO, FOLA and Fola's mum might be reading this pasots. I bet even if they are not reading it now somebody will show them this posts in the nearest future.

i dont know of fola, but definately, oyo couldnt be baba oyo's son's real name, so, for that, he has made the whole thing anonymous enough, so, kudos to him and thank you for the observation.

1 Like

Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by coogar: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Baba Oyo: [b] A sequel to my other thread .....
www.nairaland.com/1315925/son-just-got-girlfriend....happy-scared
Now I got home ystday evening, my wife had told me my son (OYO......lolllll) got a call from his new girlfriend's mum, she wants him to come around this weekend if he is going to be free!!
Was I shocked? Not at all.
I have read with much surprise how some posters here believed I shouldn't encourage my son (my first son/child) to date a girl who has agreed-on her own free will to date my son!!
She called him and introduced herself first, then asked to speak with my wife.
They exchanged greetings & she asked my wife if she was aware my son was dating her daughter? She answered she just got to know a few days back & she hadn't met Fola, the girl in question.
Fola's mum on the other hand told my wife her daughter told her elder sister in U.k about seeing a boy, bla bla bla.....and the sis in turn told the mum!
To cut the long story short, she said she would like to meet & know who her daughter was dating & if we don't mind he could come around next weekend!!!
I dare say, in raising my kids, I have taken a parent-friend relationship style with them, such that my kids won't be scared of telling me the "yo-things" of life (as my son calls it
).
I believe in an open & freedom to express yourself attitude!!
The Fola girl happened to be staying about 4 streets away in the same neighbourhood!!
I realise most people around the hood are liberal parents who take time out to bond with their kids too,(birds of the same feathers?), hence my non surprise at the request from the woman to meet who her daughter wants to date!!
Now if you think she is wrong for inviting her teenage daughter's boyfriend to her home, let me know & state ur reasons.
If you seem to agree on it, state the reason why u will do the same too!
I will be back to tell you why I don't find this strange at all.
Good Morning!!
[/b]

and the plot thickens......
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by sexymoma(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Please Dont forget to update on what fola's Mum said..... so we upcoming mothers can learn from it. wink
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by bellong: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Waiting to know if the mum will not turn around to warn off your boy from her daughter....

It will be good to hear update about the visit and reception..
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
damiso: As an aside,is it only in my family that even the boy got the speech(ehn ti o ba fun eyan loyun odi dropout niyen because emi o lowo baby food mo grin meaning ehn if you impregnate someone you will become a dropout cos i no longer have money for baby formula grin).I think my Dad was a very liberal,intellectual man but for some odd reason,the issue of s.ex with his kids was awkward.Above quote was from my mum grin so you can imagine what we the girls got. embarassed Now my brother is 26(the last child) and my mum keeps asking myself and my sister,Se L sofun yin pe oni girlfriend tori emi o ri obirin mo ri,ko kin mu won wale meaning Has L told you he has a girlfriend,i dont know if i have seen a girl with him,he never brings them home.He feels more comfortable talking to my sister,myself or my husband and feels mum needs to know only his future wife.Now that is just sad embarassed

To topic,good move from Fola's mum.I personally think(maybe am naive sha)that teenage dating works better with parental supervision as opposed to all those under G runs we were forced to do as teenagers.As i said in Baba Oyo earlier thread,i wad just sooooo terrified of my mum that one year i got loads of Vals presents(in my school vals was a day of show off,looking back now am thinking how could teenage boys afford so many gifts cos some were valing girls in QC and vivian fowler all at once ) i had to practically scoff and share two cakes,give out the teddies and hide the perfume in my bag.My mum was that in your space that she would smell and know you were wearing a perfume she did not buy you grin.

I turned out ok and did not engage in teenage s.ex BUT i wish they were a slight bit more open.I liked the strictness now looking back as an adult BUT i would want my daughter to be able to tell me and her dad of her puppy loves and infatuations so we could guide her.
okay lemme crack a joke about this post. am 26years now too just like L . presently am shoved within the 4 walls of a university fighting to posses an m.eng. Now i have worked in a bank before and all that so you see am not that unexposed. okay, the gist is my dad called my line one day and it happens that my school galfriend picked it. A 200level, naive girl. from her account , my dad dropped the phone immediately he heard her voice (possibly he thought he dialled the wrong number grin grin grin ) anyways, he called back later and the longest interrogation session my baby has ever had began. sad sad sad
who did you say you were ?
which level are you ?
which town are you from ?
which course are you studying ?
anyways, i spoke with my dad later that night and till today , close to two weeks now, he has not mentioned he spoke to any lady. grin grin grin grin
i also pretended as if nothing do me cool cool cool
the issue is my dad has never given me a s*x education nor have we ever had a talk about galfriends and all so, he must know now that his supposedly innocent id far from being innocent grin grin grin grin
to cut the long storu short, there is nothing and i mean absolutely nothing baba oyo can do to discourage "oyo" from dating fola. the best thing is what fola's mom has done which is to try and draw fola close to herself. who knows, maybe she has a packet of condooms stucked away in the present she intends to give oyo when he visits grin grin grin grin
and about teenage boys and gals, i hate to sound like a chauvinist but am afraid i might have to, the upbringing of a boy and a girl are not supposed to be the same.
at the church i attend there is a 22 year old girl who gave birth to TWIN BOYS. very beautiful children but as we speak, the father has refused to claim responsibility. the reason he gave is that the girl was sleeping with two of his other friends which the girl also couldn't disprove. she just gained admission to a polytechnic while the supposed father is in UK now doing a masters dergree.
see the reason is that the consequence of a mistake for a girl far outweighs that of a dude.

1 Like

Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Ziggy123: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Baba Oyo, don't forget to update us oo. This is getting more interesting. grin
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by nitrogen(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Whaoh! It is getting interesting here o.

But Oyo didn't mention his age to Fola, , and I am sure Mama Fola believes her daughter is younger than Oyo, hope it won't lead to stopping the budding love between both of them when she (mama Folu) later finds out. You know the African way of doing things na angry

Anyways, I trust baba Oyo to sort that out wink
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2013
*trying to see this from a teenager's point of view*
I kinda think this is getting too official jawe...what happened to the old-time sneaking around undecided tongue
Makes it more fun. grin grin grin
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
Oh my God ! ! how am I ever going to handle this youngies dating palaver embarassed.how will I stop them from eating the forbidden fruit till there 20s?

Well ,let me keep enjoying my diaper changing routine for now,when I get to this baba oyo's kind of river,i ll paddle across as well cool

Abeg no body will date any daughter of mine when she is less than 18(if I eventually have one).I ll use angel Michael's sword to severe that rubbish love undecided

1 Like

Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
byvan: Oh my God ! ! how am I ever going to handle this youngies dating palaver embarassed.how will I stop them from eating the forbidden fruit till there 20s?

Well ,let me keep enjoying my diaper changing routine for now,when I get to this baba oyo's kind of river,i ll paddle across as well cool

Abeg no body will date any daughter of mine when she is less than 18(if I eventually have one).I ll use angel Michael's sword to severe that rubbish love undecided
hahahaaaa grin grin grin angel micheal sharaaaaaa!!!!! 17 year old's dating ain't no biggie but then having their parents as accomplice's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . i think the damned world is about to end. for real o cool cool cool cool
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by feminineA: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
update please................Any post from baba oyo is worth reading
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
Baba Oyo, oto ojo meta, how are you and yours? smiley
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by BabaOyo(m): 12:36am On Jun 22, 2013
jidegirl12: Baba Oyo, oto ojo meta, how are you and yours? smiley
Madam Jaidoski....Yeye Oba of my father land........I am fine & well.
Work-Work-Work is taking so much time & the extra energy left is to be divided between Olori & the kids by weekend!!
Wishing u a good weekend madam.
Should be updating this thread soon!
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 22, 2013
I'm honoured , thanks for replying , It's good to hear from you. The Lord is your strength, bee noni work work work , abi man sha go chop smiley

Have yourself a great weekend ahead too and looking forward for updates. E ku ipalemo Ramadan too, a ba wa layo ati alafia oh. Regards to olori oh. grin
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by Pataki: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2013
Issokay!

I won't be surprised if Fola's mom is one of those Amsterdam babes wey Baba Oyo don knack before. cheesy

www.siddonlook.com
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Baba Oyo.. e Ku 100 days o.
Re: ....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! by kayjasper(f): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Fraud And Identity Theft / I'm In Shock!!!!! / Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.